Survivor showcase: Souris #RANK1

PM (Action): disarm trap, Take Hinges off door and use door as shield to loot stormy's body, return inside put door back and rearm trap, go to ceiling and remove one of the roofing tiles stick top of head out using tile to shield back of head and ...

PM (Action): disarm trap, Take Hinges off door and use door as shield to loot stormy's body, return inside put door back and rearm trap, go to ceiling and remove one of the roofing tiles stick top of head out using tile to shield back of head and look for ghost, duck back down every 30 seconds. Once I've looked once and not found eat rabbit else judge time distance to sprint for, {{If no weapon found on stormy and ghost ever seen in less than 2 second sprint from door disarm traps sprint and hit him in the chest to wind his weak lungs, drop a grenade at his feet and run, if this fails to wind him do not drop grenade run around buildings and try again from a wildly different angle if this fails it kill him but the grenade goes off, try again, if it fails a second time hide in building and set up a pendulum on the entryway 2 meters from the door so that it can be swung from a 4 meter distance then get to the rafters 4 meters away and attach rope to the left when he enters jump swinging on the pendulum and use other rope to aim better if fails run again and hope to wind him by distance then kill with axe, if weapon wait till I get a clear shot and fire if that fails use above method but replace axe with gun and don't bother with pendulum. if not see him eat a rabbit and wait till I smell fire then leave by making a hole in the side of the building, then hide in another building and reset the traps and pop head out to search. if night comes eat a rabbit and stay awake. alert for fire trap or entry to my hole. if he wiggles in somewhere drop a grenade, flee through the door and keep it closed with my weight. if no weapon and I cannot find him do the same method. if I ever find myself in a building with a corpse leave and find another mark it so I don't return. If I ever get closed in extended hand to hand combat leave by running,If he ever drops his gun take it and run then use it to shoot him, if I have gun use it to fire upon him keeping out of range of his melee weapon.

***

Souris (K/A/MR): 2/0/9