Day 10

The sun bleakly peaked through the sky, covering the town in a limelight. But that didn't effect Stormy's mood, less her decision. With confident strides, Stormy came upon the house, she last seen Souris at, and yet has seen him come out of. Then without thinking twice, she opened the door. There was a click, and before she could react, light engulfed her vision, followed by a blast so powerful, Stormy's world immediately gone mute, next the entire lower half of her body lost sense of feel, then came the shock wave. Then like a fast ball pitched in baseball, Stormy was knocked back 30ft, or what remained of her. 

"Ugh?..." Stormy groaned as her body lied flat on the ground, her neck craning forward in pain, and realizing the lower half of her body was gone. Stormy let in a breathe, then another, and after a couple rapid breathes, Stormy breathed in her last breath, with her last view being the bleak light of the sun showering her body...

***

Tribute to the dead: 

Stormy: Death by explosion

***

ATTENTION: For the last 2 remaining survivors please proceeded to going to G6, if you are not there by tomorrow you will die from hypothermia, as the rest of the entire map will be engulfed in blizzard (including shelters).

***

 Survivors remaining: 2