Map

Map: 

Legend:

Legend:

All blocks within the pen line is the island, anything outside is the ocean*

G6 = Town (Shelter, medical supplies, tools, cooking utensils, food, oil, coal)

D2 = Ship yard (tools, boat, oil, shelter)

G8 = Frozen lake (fish)

F8 = Mountain (gives you sight to all players not within a shelter or on sea)

D5 = Cave (Shelter, animals)

C9 = Lumber mill (tools, shelter, coal)

F4 = Vehicle shed (tools, oil, vehicle, shelter)

B7 = Lighthouse (gives you the sight to anyone on the sea, shelter)

I8 = Greenhouse (tools, food, shelter)

H10 = Farm (tools, shelter, coal, cooking utensils, medical supplies)

All blocks inland that does not have a special structure is all forest*

Town map:

On the day of Dec 15th, you will PM me the whatever block you are going to parachute drop at and your action for that day, if you are idle till Dec 18th, you will miss the island, and as game rules go, you will be pushed off the plane and fall int...

On the day of Dec 15th, you will PM me the whatever block you are going to parachute drop at and your action for that day, if you are idle till Dec 18th, you will miss the island, and as game rules go, you will be pushed off the plane and fall into the ocean, which will be death by drowning and hypothermia now. When you land, YOU DO NOT START OFF WITH ANY TOOLS, WEAPON, FOOD. And your hunger meter will start at three.  

Until then you survivors are free to discuss yourselves through PM, whether it be back stabbing, secret alliance...etc. And as the GM I wish you all luck xd