A School Day

A thin and handsome guy named Jayden. He is a very kind and humble but he become shy when he see his crush. He is a highschool student. He love the girl student named Charlene, she is god - fearing person, humble, and so beautiful. Many guys in their school want her.

It is Monday, Jayden woke up early to prepare his things and do his assignments. His schedule is in the afternoon but Charlene's schedule is in the morning.

Jayden pack up his things and ready to go to school. He arrived before the school bell ring which is dismissal of the morning time shift students.

After the bell rings. The students are coming out their rooms and run to the gate. Jayden wait the crowd to be gone. He waited on the gate just to see Charlene, so he see Charlene with her friend and classmates. Jayden passed on her, he waved and greeted him. Charlene just waved at him but for Jayden that was okay because for him it was a perfect day just to see her.

Charlene is an officer in their school. She is walking around the school and going to room to room because they'll have an event tomorrow called Fashion Bash. Every grade and section must have a muse and escort to participate on the event.

Charlene is the representative of their section while Jayden is not chosen to be their representative so he was sad but he want to see his crush Charlene to the Fashion Bash tomorrow. Jayden sleep early because he want to go to school ASAP just to see Charlene.