Perfect Girl

After waiting, the time has come. The Grade 10 representative's are begin to enter the stage, one by one. Jayden is very excited to see Charlene.

Then Charlene entered the stage with a beautiful and sparkling dress. The crowd are cheering and shouting after seeing her. Jayden was so inloved after seeing her, it was so perfect. She began walking around the stage and smiling at people.

Jayden took his camera then he start taking pictures of Charlene. He also wants to get a picture with her but many students surrounded her and taking a picture. Jayden cannot took picture of her because of the people so he decided to wait at the back of the school to take picture of them.

After the event, the candidates are at the back of the school including Charlene. So he find her until he saw Charlene sitting on the chair while talking to her friends. After her friends leave, Jayden is was so shy that he cannot ask about taking a picture with her. Javier saw him and help him to asked Charlene to take a picture with him.

Charlene agrees then Javier get the camera and took a shot. Charlene putted her arm over the shoulders of Jayden. Jayden was blushed and he smiled like a champion. Javier said one more, so Charlene let Jayden do what she did. Jayden putted his arm over the shoulders of Charlene. After that, Jayden congratulated and thanked her. Charlene gave him a big smile and said "your welcome".

After the class, Jayden was so happy and inloved. He went home and he always stare on the picture.

Every he goes to school, he always greet her while Charlene greet him too and they always wave and say hello to each other every now and then.

Jayden accepted that the perfect girl he wants will never be his own girl..

(The End)