The Event

It is another day, today is the Fashion Bash event in their school. Jayden woke up early and do the households and finished his assignments. He was so excited for the event, he packed up his things and his ready to go to school.

When he arrived on their school, he saw a crowd that he cannot enter the gate of the school. Many shouting and cheering their representative. After Jayden enter the school, he sat on the chair at the back of their school just to take a rest real quick and he leaved his things there. He go to the event show but he didn't see the representative's of the grade 10 including Charlene. He asked his friend Javier who come early before the event started, he asked where is the representative's of the grade 10. Javier said that grade 10 representative's is next to grade 7 and 8 representative's.

Jayden waited and sat on the chair with his things at the back of their school..

But while he is waiting there, he saw Charlene doing her make up by the help of her classmates. So he pretend to passed on her while he is trying to  see her because she is surrounded by her classmates. So he see the costume that Charlene will wear, so beautiful and sparkling dress. Jayden passed on her back and forth just to see her.

After the make up, Charlene stand up and Jayden see her.. so beautiful. Jayden is staring on her and the surrounding is frozed.

Charlene go to the restroom to wear the dress while Jayden is still wondered about her.

While waiting, Jayden watched the other contestants in the event. He is so excited to see Charlene with her beautiful dress.

He waited so long but the grade 10 representative's including Charlene doesn't come out yet.