Chapter 4 - Lessons

In Science it was quite boring we were studying about viruses and bacteria for the upcoming test in the last test I got 48% quite good for me I'm not a nerd but I'm not blonde either I'm average as people would call me.

Mrs McLaughlin was going on about Aids when there was a knock at the door I turned to look and there at the door was Mark and Nate you could tell they were twins there brown hair were similar colour and there blue eyes sparkled like blue orbs they were so dreamy 'wait stop Elena there your enemys snap out of it'.

"Yes who are you?" said the teacher.

"Ahh yeah I'm Mark and this in Nake" said Mark.

"Oh yes please sit down"

They both looked at each other and looked around great the two free seats were at my table damn thank goodness they won't recognise me with my died brown hair and coloured contacts I was rudely interrupted by someone clearing there throat "hum hum I don't think we have been introduced I'm Nate and you are.."he stopped he was expecting me to introduce myself I thought "okay if your being ignorant or are you scared.." Nate said "no I'm not my name is" shall I tell him or not erm think Elena think "cat got your tongue" said Mark "erm no my name is... Elena and you are Mark and your Nate right?".

He didn't get time to finish as the bell went "yeah see you next lesson Elena you've got Drama right?"mark said "yeah how'd you know?" I said confused "let's just say I didnt look in your bag and he didnt look in you planner" said Nate and winked as he left.

Drama with Mrs Lillian was fun as Chase was in my lesson but we kept a distance from Mark ans Nate as we didn't want them recognising us just yet.

The class started and firstly we had to get into pairs and do and improvised dance we had 55 minutes to think of what style to do obviously we chose street dance everyone else always chose other dances like ballroom and tango but we was in for a surprise Nate and Mark were the only other pair that chose street dance all the others went by in a blur then it was our turn we did a basic routine a couple of flips, handspring and handstands as well as other basic stuff like lifts and jumps after the performance we got a lot of applauses as we sat down Nate and Mark were next there's were like ours basic but skillful well we have good competition as we just found out. As we left we headed to break hung out with the group and practised for 20 minutes before heading off for tutor me and Haylee were toghether so we talked about the competition until the bell signaled lunch.

We head out to find the group to practises a bit more after we found them we headed to the cafeteria to eat me and chase went to the line as the group sat down we were nearing the front when we heard shouting.

"Ahh your the new group were up against good look with that" said Beth going all bitchy on them good old Beth.

"Yeah but I think youll find your out numbered see we have 8 and you only have 6" said Mel cockily.

"Erm just so you know we have 8 there just getting food so get your fat ass out of our business and prepare to get beat" shouted Haylee.

"Well we will see about that won't we" said Mel and with that they left.

Me and chase returned to our seats and ate our food after that we had 40 minutes to spare so we practised until the bell rang telling us it was time for History we all had that so we headed there together.

~~~~~~~~~

I have dedicated this chapter to @knightsrachel as her book One Of The Boys is amazing if you haven't read it read it now it's a mixture of happy moments and sad moments it made me cry abit so yeah go and read it

And

Do you like the new cover I would love someone to make one for me send me a message and I'll give you my email and you can send it to me I won't be able to put it up until I get to a computer tho.

Eleanor xx 

Ps Vote and comment and I may pick you as a Dedication