Chapter 16-The Camp

Chapter 16- The camp

S.O.T.C- Last Train Home -Lostprophets

I would like to say a BIG BIG BIGGG thank you to Crazymazy for her fantastic covers including the new cover of the book this chapter is dedicated to you :)

~~~~~~

Recap

After finishing freshening up and stuff I got out and went back to my seat me and Lewis talked abit until it was time to put our seat belts on for us to land.

Lewis held my hand and I held his and we waited for the plane to land.

After that I packed all my stuff up and followed everyone as we headed to get our suitcases.

~~~~~~

Beth had a black florist suitcase, Hayley had a blue suitcase, I had a Paramore suitcase and Brooklyn had a purple suitcase Whereas Chase had a grey suitcase, Lewis had a black suitcase, Tom had a Green suitcase and Matty had a camouflage suitcase we waited a while until the girls suitcases came into sight we got them of and waited a little while longer for the guys cases to come of.

"ooofffttt Elena what is in your Case it ways a ton" Said Lewis dragging it along like a wimp.

"uhh give it here I'm stronger than you wimp" boasted Chase.

Me I just let them get on with it.

5 mins later we were carrying our suitcases and heading toward the rented Cheverlot car and got in

And headed to the camp.

When we got there it was amazing there was 8 tents 2 orange ones, 2 blue ones, 2 green ones and 2 black one salso there was a small clearing for us to light a camp fire.

Firstly we divided into 2s with me and Chase in the black tent.

Lewis and Beth in the orange Tent.

Hayley and Matty in the Green tent.

Brooklyn and Tom in the blue tent.

After that we when and had a look around on the map that we had been given there was 4 wings the North, East, South and West wing.

We decided to work our way around so starting at north we headed around.

The North wing was pretty simple the toilets, washers and sinks were in a cute little cottage style building, here we could do our washing and shower.

The East wing was the social area with the Socials club and the park.

The South wing was were the cafe was we had breakfast lunch and dinner everyday.

And The West wing was the best place of all a 2 story modern building painted black and grey with alot of windows which you could clearly see all the training equipment in the gym there was a swimming pool, sauna and hot tub on the first floor and all the treadmills, weights and stuff like that on the second floor.

After this it was around 6pm so we headed to the cafe were we were having lunch we headed to the line and went by one by one.

I thought the selection was great but I decided to go with a salad and a protein shake with a fruit salad we went to our table and ate.

When we were finished it was around 7 so we thought it was a good idea to get an early night we all said good night and parted ways.

~~~~~~

Still need a cast list comment ideas

Dedication:

To:LogicallyIllogical

Book: Mickey's Mad House

Go and read it

Thanks for Reading

Eleanor x

