Chapter 11-Whaaa?!?

Chapter 11 - Whaaa!!!

I'm starting to do songs of the chapter so...

S.O.T.C: The Midnight Beast-Ninjas

(Explicit)

~~~~~~

Recap

"Do you really like me?" said Tom

"yeah" said Brooklyn blushing

"come on a date with me after camp is over"

"omigod I thought you'd never ask" said Brooklyn excitedly.

~~~~~~

After all the embarrassment, love making and someone coming in at the wrong time *HINT HINT* mum *HINT HINT* at 8:30 we finally decided to got to sleep me an Chase share a room so we went in there and lay pillows and blankets on the floor and got in we put on reruns of The Midnight Beast if you haven't heard of it it's a reality show about a band off of YouTube they are made up of Stefan Abagedon (can't spell it) Ashley Horne and Andrew (Dru) Waikley (can't spell it) They are from south west London and are quite hot if I say so myself :) anyway we were watching this and by the time it was 9 everyone but me was asleep so I got up and turned of the lights and TV and went to bed.

When I woke up it was 3 in the morning and I was about to go back to sleep when I notice 2 people were missing I got up and tried to find them.

I thought about it thought it will take me a long time to get around the house as it's so big so I decided to plan my route firstly I would go downstairs and go to the living room then the kitchen to grab a bite then the downstairs bathroom then head to the basement then the front room and lastly the computer room then upstairs to the playroom then to My little sister Megan's room then to the game room then mums sneakily then the 2 upstairs bathrooms then our room again see if they have gone back then our wardrobes and en suite bathroom.

So I headed downstairs to the living room no one there then the kitchen and got a can and a apple and continued my search with the bathroom, front room, basement and computer room still no one there so I headed upstairs to the playroom then Megan's room the game room mums room and the game room then lastly the bathrooms no one there so I headed back to our room.

I checked the wardrobes obviously they wouldn't sleep in the wardrobe so I ditched that idea and headed to the bathroom I took a bit of the apple and a sip of the can and opened the door.

When I saw it I spit the coke out my mouth and dropped the apple

"OMG" I said

"Elena it's not what it looks like"

"Why didn't you tell me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha sorry another cliff hanger

430 reads

Dedication:

To- Smile024

Book- Childhood Best Friends with Hollywoods Golden Boy

Go and read it :)

Thanks for reading

Eleanor x

