Chapter 1 - The Competition

*Elena POV*

"time to go"shouted mum

Me and Chase ran down the stairs collected our stuff and shouted bye to mum and walked out the door.

My name is Elena and this is Chase we are twins and we like to dance...To hell we love to dance ohh did I mention we are part of the Northern Allstars Dance Group. Never heard of them we are a dance group that come from Hull (A/N My home town ;) ) and we do competition in total we have won 102 trophies (not bragging or out :P) we formed 5 years ago at the age of 13 we didn't compete until the age of 15 and now we are 18 years old the group is made up of eight of us 4 girls and 4 boys. Me, Chase, Beth my best friend, Matty Chase's best friend and the rest of the group Haylee, Brooklyn, Tom and Lewis. Me and Chase used to be part of the dance group Beasties Bend It but we left after they kicked me out for an unknown reason anyway we were getting for school but what we had waiting was a complete surprise.

We ran out the door and jumped into the 8 seater covertable made just for us because our parents are stinking rich.

"Hey Jones" Matty called as we hopped into the car they called us Jones because our last names are Jones and when we are together instead of calling us Elena and Chase they call us Jones whenever we are together "Hey what's happening today?" I called.

"oh nothing much you got your gear because we have a surprise competition you know about it?" he asked suspiciously "yeah we have it haha can't wait to win another trophy" Chase bragged.

I sat there wondering who it was and hoping it wasn't them.

---------------

Hey thanks for reading xx

Eleanor <3