Rescued

It was a dark and stormy night, it was raining, as usual in Gotham. There were so many forest fires, criminals running and poisoning the city and a monster army led by a lizard with long black hair, heading to a mansion on top of a hill.

No One's POV

Batman and Lucius are heading back to the Wayne Manor as Batman is carrying a 2-year-old (H/C)-haired boy in his metallic arms and a huge hiking bag in his back. They finally made it to the front doors.

Batman: Lucius! activate the security systems to buy us some time!

Lucius: I just need to head to the Batcave!

Batman: On it!

He then started barricading the doors as much as possible while Lucius heads to his office. Once he was inside, he put his thumbprint on a closet mirror in the middle.

"Access granted"

An elevator appeared as soon as the closet opened and headed inside, the doors shut tightly and sent him straight down until there is a big thud. The doors automatically opened making Lucius rush towards the bat computer, pressing buttons.

"Security lock down, initiated"

Red lights and beeps were heard and seen, Lucius then saw Batman in the elevator, still with the boy and headed to the Batwing. Lucius went along with him while holding a basket with a red and white poke dotted blanket along with a letter attached to it. Batman gave Lucius the boy, putting him inside.

Batman: Lucius, is everything ready?

Batman headed into the Batwing with the boy and put him next to the driver's seat with the bag, Lucius, giving him the basket.

Lucius: Don't worry, once his new parents are given the letter, they'll know what to do.

Batman was ready for takeoff as Lucius headed back to the bat computer, hitting a few keys, again.

Lucius: I already sent your location, good luck.

Batman nodded as the Batwing took him and the boy straight towards the exit, getting out of the Batcave. Batman flew the Batwing higher and saw the mob of monsters, repeatedly punching and kicking to try to break the doors down, but no luck. He then looked at his GPS on the Batwing and started to turn on autopilot, knowing that it'll be a long flight.

A few hours later....

The Batwing took them to a place somewhere in California, Echo Creek. Batman landed the Batwing, turning it invisible, making sure nobody noticed his vehicle but not before connecting the GPS from the Batwing towards his tab, attached to his high tech suit, and went out of the Batwing while grabbing the boy in the basket and the bag.

He tracked his location to a house that has a backyard. He went towards that house to the front door and put the bag down. Before he put down the boy, he smiled towards his soft face and kissed the boy's forehead.

Batman: Bye (Y/N).........Your parents would have been proud of you right now.......And you're grandfather too. But don't worry, once you're ready to reveal the truth, you'll get to see me.

He put him down and rang the doorbell. He then quickly grappled his way up to the roof and look down, unnoticed.

There was a loud cry and the lights were turned on. The door was opened and Batman saw two parents, the father holding his young son. They both noticed the baby in the basket, sleeping heavenly, with the bag next to him. They both gasped at what they saw.

???: Oh my! What's this?!

The woman then noticed the attached note on the basket, took it and read it. She then looked back towards the boy.

???: Come, Raphael, let's take him inside.

Raphael: Yes dear.

The woman took the basket while the father took the bag, still holding his son, heading back inside the household. Batman dropped down gently and looked towards the window and saw the parents chatting with the two boys are on the couch, both sleeping. As soon as they stopped, they both smiled to the (H/C)-haired boy and took the two boys into their bedroom.

He then sighed and headed back to the Batwing. He went inside and took a glimpse to the house before he took off and flew away.

Batman: Don't worry Bruce, you'll see him someday........someday......