2

"I should probably get going." I say trying to change the subject before He finds out I'm a freak. In a way he kind of scares me. Just the way he looks at me.

"Yeah you should, do you need a ride or something?" My eyes widen.

"N-No, I can um walk."

"Are you sure cause I can give you a ride in about-" he looks at his watch. "Ten minutes."

"N-no its fine I can walk, it's not that far and it's hardly raining anymore." I say walking towards the door. "Thanks anyway though!" I yell walking onto the side walk.

"No problem, love!" My heart suddenly flutters at the word love. No stop thinking like this! I scold myself. Making my way to the opposite side of the street I start walking to my house just up the hill. When I get to the top of the hill I start to walk a little faster. I want to get home before my mom does so I can get my stuff ready and head over to Ashlee's house. I don't want to get home and have my mom lecture me about how I cant just go off somewhere and not tell her where I am. Most of all she's going to talk to me about my grades because today the teachers emailed our report cards to our parents. I have two D's, two C's, and an F. I've asked her so many times to let me get a tutor or something, but she always says that she can't afford one at the moment. I'm not the only one struggling ever sense my dad left we've lost a lot of money. Mostly from the divorce. When he left, my mom was just as depressed as I was and she started slacking on her job. I've been looking for a job to help my mom and pay for the bills, but no one will except me cause' of my grades in school. I just wish I could help.

When I get to my driveway I check to see if the car is here.

It's not.

I run up the drive and pull my keys out of my pocket and open the door. I slam the door and run up stairs. Closing my door I search around my room for a pair of jeans and a random t-shirt. Once I find them I stick them into my bag along with an extra bra. Finding some perfume on my dresser I also shove it into my bag. I head into the bathroom and grab my tooth brush, tooth paste, and my brush. I run my brush through my hair once then put it in my bag along with my other necessities.

I text Ashlee and tell her I'm on my way.

K babe just meet me in my room see ya soon!!<3

I immediately text her back.

K Bye!<3

Right when I'm getting ready to walk out the door my mom's car pulls up in the drive way. I mentally curse at myself for not getting ready faster. I have to think quickly before she scolds me and doesn't let me go to Ashlee's. I stand there like an idiot before moving my feet back up the stairs. I run into my bed room and I can already hear my mom stomping up the stairs. I shuffle my feet over to my window and open it. Before my mom can open the door I'm already out on the roof. I walk on the shingles to over where my mom's vine ladder hangs on the side of the house. I step one foot on the top step and make my way down. This isn't the first time I have done this. I run across my neighbors yard and start to walk on the side walk in the direction of Ashlee's house.

      I've been walking for about 15 minutes before I see her house come into view, but something looks different about it. I brush it off and jog the rest of the way. When I get to the door I just let myself in and head to her room in the basement.

"Hey girl!" She screeches when I come into her view.

"Hey." I say dropping my crap on the floor and sitting on her bed next to her.

"Ok so I've been waiting since 5th period to tell you this! So you know how Will sits next to me in geography we had to work together and he started asking me questions about you." She says with a huge grin.

"Oh my god, really? Like what?" I ask shocked by her words.

"He asked what was going on with you lately and if you were ok and stuff."

"And?"

"What?" She asks confused.

I practically yelled at her. "What did he say?"

"Jeez someone's on their period. I told him you've been having family issues and stuff like that."

"OH MY GOSH YOU-"

"Hold on I'm not finished yet. He also said that he would like to talk to you sometime and I gave him your number." She looks at me with a smug smile on her face showing me she's content with her explanation.

"Your serious?"

"Absolutely serious." She says.

"Best thing that has happened to me today." I say reminding me of earlier this afternoon.

"Aw what happened today? I swear if it was Marcie I will shove a stick up her-"

"Oh no you wont and it wasn't even her anyway. I was in my session and like always I wouldn't talk. Then I just walked out of the building and just my luck it started pouring raining. I ran down the street trying to find some kind of shelter and well..."

"What?"

"I met someone."

Hi.. so this is my newest update. Will is the guy Ryan likes so.. yeah and Harry wont be in this for the next chapter and maybe the one after that. I'm not sure though.

Cody<3