6

Shit.

I shouldn't have been so stupid. I knew she was going to be home, I should have just went in through my window.

"Ryan Rosalie!!! Answer me right this instant!" She screams at me.

"I was out with someone." I simply say.

"Who? Who was this? Was it Ashlee?" She crosses her arms.

"Yes, It was her." I lie.

"Well you are grounded for the next 2 weeks." I am shocked.

"What? Why I was just with Ashlee." I raise my voice.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me, missy! Go to your room and don't come out untill you can learn to respect your own mother!!" After that I could only say three words.

"I hate you!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I am crying by now. I quickly run up the stairs to my room and lock the door. I start throwing things into one of my bags and then chuck it out the window. I have no idea where I am going to go. Definately not Ashlee's, thats the first place my mom will call. An idea suddenly pops into my head. The Bakery.. Harry. I go out my window and soon enough im on the ground. The bakery isn't far and I am going to take the back way, because as soon as my mom finds out i'm gone she will wonder the streets looking for me.

              I wonder through the woods until I reach the dirt road that leads to behind the bakery. I follow it untill I reach the back door of the bakery. I look into the window and i see my reflection staring back at me. My mascara is all over my face, my hair is sticking up in all different directions. I am suddenly scared half to death when I feel someone squeeze my sides. I turn around and see Harry in a apron and his hair is in a small ponytail at the top of his head. I cant help but stiffle a giggle. He has a huge smirk on his face, but it suddenly falls.

"Were you crying?" He asks quite concerned.

"No, I dont know what your talking about." I say wiping the tears off my face.

"It's obvious you were. So what happened?" He steps forward and I step backwards only to be met with a wall. I just shake my head.

"It's ok, you can tell me." He says.

"I ran off." I say and I can already feel the hot tears running down my cheeks. I close my eyes and turn around. Hoping he wont see me cry. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Was he hugging me?

"Harry, what are you doing?" I sniffel partly from the crying and partly from the cold London weather.

"Comforting you." He says and I suddenly freeze at the contact of his lips on the top of my head. "We should get inside it's cold out here." He says and pulls me through the back enterance.

     Inside it's nice and cozy warm. Harry pulls out a chair in his 'breakroom' and tells me to sit. He soon leaves then returns with two cups of hot chocolate.

"Thank you, Harry." I say and he just nods his head in response.

After about 20 minutes of awkward silence he finally speaks up.

"You should probably be getting home." He says and takes my mug from my hand.

"No, I'm not going back there." I say and walk past him.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I hate it there." I soon reply.

"Then where are you going to stay? You cant afford a hotel for everynight." He says.

"I never thought about that." I quickly respond.

"Since you have no where to stay... I guess you could stay with me." He reasons.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really." He says.

Hello! This is a crappy update so please, no hate. I just wanted to let you guys know I wont be updating for about 3 weeks because I will be gone on vacation soo.. yeah..