Part 1

Maggie Tyler.

Her name was Maggie Tyler. She knew something that would change the life of Sherlock Holmes forever. With one sentence she could make John stop smiling at Sherlock, Mycroft feel fear and leave Mrs. Hudson in tears. Maggie held a hell of a lot of power in here hands in the moment she learnt the truth about Sherlock. Of course her boss was surprised and even a little saddened but in his words he was looking forward to "burning the heart out of Sherlock". Maggie on the other hand had a choice. Good or bad? It is unfortunately too simple, whether you choice to be the person to keep your nose clean or to dive deep into the danger of this situation. On one hand you can do, what people say is, the right thing but like Billy Joel said 'only the good die young' and who are you to judge those who wish to have fun? Maggie knew the truth about Sherlock but you, my dear reader, it is your choice now. You may read on and find the dark truth about this fantastic man or you can continue on with your day, your life because you don't wan't to stick your nose in. You chose good...or bad?

Sherlock Holmes was standing by the window, the sun touching his black hair making it shine, as always with violin in hand playing a sweet sound that filled the room when a soft knock echoed through the flat, and Sherlock ceased playing but only for a moment as a small delicate voice spoke. "May I come in?" Sherlock began playing again but nodded swiftly to let the voice know she may enter. While still playing facing the window Sherlock imagined what the girl would look like and let his mind wonder only to turn and see that the girl was petite and had long black hair but the tips burnt with a blood red stain. "Hello. My name is Maggie Tyler." 

Sherlock didn't stop playing as his bow moved frantically across the strings producing the sweetest sound that made Maggie's ears ring. "They told me you were rude. That you don't care very much for feelings or love but I don't believe them." A silence fell on the room as Sherlock let his bow fall to his side its string a little withered he started over to his chair, placing his violin and bow into its case, politely sitting and leaning forward. finally looking straight into Maggie Tyler's eyes. He saw many emotions a large battle almost between good and bad. Her eyes shined in the sun pouring in from the large window but they were almost unreadable but Sherlock could read everyone and the small thought that this women was unreadable was frightful. "Then you're sorely mistaken Miss Tyler. Now please...either tell me your case or get out as I am trying to compose and you are rudely interrupting." Maggie lent forward and smiled but it was far from joyful it sent shivers up even Sherlock's spine but he tried his best not to show it. Her pupils dilated and excitement grew on her face. "My case..." She pause as she breathed out a small giggle that was almost psychotic. "Is you, silly."

"Me?" Sherlock laughed but it was humourless. Standing from his seat he never took his eyes of Maggie as her face grew upset and anger came very quickly to her. "Deduce me Sherlock. Like you deduce the notes of the music you play so beautifully. Tell me what you see. Who am I? The bad guy? The lover or the hater? The murderer or the victim?" Sherlock begin to stand and with no emotion in the way he stood or in the way he spoke. "I see a little girl playing a game far too big for her. You're a little fish in a big pound Miss Tyler. You should be very careful. Now if you don't mind I was composing so please be on your way." 

Maggie started towards the door but before she left she gave Sherlock one last unforgettable smile filled with joy and excitement once more and spoke, a voice ever so innocent to a normal being but to Sherlock there was a distinctive insanity lingering in the air. "I'll see you again Sherlock and I will prove you wrong. I fear you are the one who is sorely mistaken. I believe you have misjudged me and you will learn the consequences of you rudeness. I promise you Mr. Holmes you shall not forget my name and you...You will feel something. Goodbye...Mr Holmes. Oh and I believe you forget one thing in you deduction I love a good game even when I may lose so I think, in your words, the game is on." Then she was gone and Sherlock began to play again but something was different. The room was filled with the vile stench of Maggie's sweet poisonous perfume. Powerful enough to keep Sherlock awake for nights in an almost fearful state in which he awaited Maggie's return.