The House You Pass By ( A Ray From mindless behavior love/horror story)

Alone.

In the dark.

Waiting for someone or, something to come and save me.

Me, Jalissa Moore, in a house full of dead bodies and spirits. Smelling, like rotten eggs all day, everyday.No way out. No friends. No family-cause they're all dead.

It was already hard to see them die right in front of me. It all started on that Halloween party, about a month ago...

FLASHBACK...

Normal p.o.v..

Marci- Hey, Jalissa!  Hows the outfit? (( spins around in her tinker bell costume))

Me-  Good girl, but not better than mine.(( twirls around in my witch costume))

Marci- ehh, yours is alright. I mean its all scary and stuff. Look, you have fake blood on the side of your mouth.((points to your lip))

Me- So ?

Marci- Hmph.(( fixes her hair)). Well, Lehhgo!

Marci pulled me by my arm and you both ran out the door to the scary looking house across the street.

It looked deserted and had a green glow coming from the front door with cobwebs hanging from it. The night time sky made the green glow stand out and seem like it was all over the house.

Me- uhh, this looks scary.

Marci-Girl, stop being such a bitch and c'mon here!

Me- Excuse you?!

Marci- Just come on!!((  pulls me inside))

All i could hear was music. Loud, scary music.

Me-(( yelling))  Why is the music so scary?

Marci- ((yelling)) What?!

Me- (( yelling louder)) WHYIS THE MUSIC SO SCARY?

Marci-  I dont know.

I see some boy walk up to us. I couldnt tell who he was because the green glow was bright in my eyes.

The boy- Hey Jalissa, Sup Marci.

Marci- Oh  Wassup home skillet! (( daps him))

Ray- umm.. dont say that. Anyways , so Jalissa. Hows life?

Me-um. Life's fine, i guess.

Ray nodded.

Marci- i feel romantic tension.

You elbowed  Marci in the stomach and mouthed her to shutup.

Ray- what are you saying-

Marci- nothing. Lets just party. K/

Me- yeah, lets party instead of just standing here.

Ray-...

Me- Ray.

Ray-...

Me- Ray?!

Ray- (( thoughts: damn, she look good in that costume.))...

Me- RAY?!

Ray- OH. huh? um. Yes?

Me- lets dance.(( grabs his hand))

Ray- oh. okay.(( walks to the dance floor))

I grabbed his hand and started walking with him to the dance floor. and started to dance with the music. You around and saw most of the people on the dance floor twerking.