Wasnt the kind of jail i expected....

Roc- no...NO!

Prod- someone tell me this is a dream. SOMEONE TELL ME!

Kia- i think....s-she's telling the truth.

Prince-*face gets red af* FUCKING SHIT! *punches the wall*

Poohda-*runs over to prince and hugs him*

Prince crys in Poohda's shoulders.

Jalissa-*comes out the bathroom* I-I cant believe it.....*bursts out crying and falls to the floor* WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!

Kia- you didnt do anything Jalissa!

Jalissa- NO! THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! THIS ISNT GONNA HAPPEN!*screams and throws a picture of her and Marci in front of the haunted house on the wall*

Jalissa gets the picture and looks at it, tears streaming down her face. And suddenly...something pops up.

Jalissa- wait.......

The picture Jalissa had in her hand....the house was shattered and all that was left of the picture was her and marci.....

Jalissa- i have an idea.....Guys.....get ready to kick some spirit ass.

Everyone looked at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

AT THE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY DEPARTMENT~~~

BM(Business man)- wow.....this is the most complicated cases we've worked on....um.

Jalissa- there has to be a way!

BM- ma'am i dont think tearing down the house will work.

Jalissa- My boyfriend is mother fucking dead because of this ghost bitch! and you think that there's nothing to do about this?! HELL NO!

Kia- umm...Jalissa-

Jalissa- SOMETHING WILL BE DONE! I WILL MAKE SURE!

Poohda- um...okay!...lets get her outta here!

Bre kia and Poohda drag Jalissa out the room.

Jalissa- NO! THAT MAN WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OR ILL DO IT ON MY OWN!

Prince- we're sorry about that.

BM- Trust me. Ive had clients WAY crazier then that! Im talkin' scars-

Prod- *says really fast* okay thats enough, lets go!

The boys walk out the door outside.

Poohda- JALISSA! HE'S NOT WORTH IT!

Jalissa- NA-UH! THAT MAN WILL-

Bre- Jalissa! Can you just drop it for a sec!

Jalissa- fine! But im not stoping until i get my boyfriend back!

~

Ray's POV~~~~

Am i dead?.....i cant be!  NOOOOOOO-

???- You're not dead.

Who said that?!

???- i did. Ray you're not dead.

I showed up in this magical looking cloudy place.

i turned and saw......

Me- MOMMY?!

RM- yes ray. Its mommy!

i ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

Me- M-MOM! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!*tears roll down his cheeks but come straight off*

RM-no crying in heaven.

Me- IM DEAD?!?!

RM- NO NO NO! you're not dead!.......you just wont be waking up for a while....

Me- why?!

RM- you just aren't.

Me- oh.....but......*trys not to cry* Where am i on e-earth?

RM-*sighs* you're in Jalissa's great great great great grandmother's house......in the basement.

Me- WHAAAAAAT?!?!

RM- she locked you in.

Me- How am i gonna protect Jalissa from her?! What if she-

RM- dont worry! Just look down at them, and watch them. Watch where ever they go, see what they do.

Ray- i....just cant believe she would let me do that to Jalissa...It didnt want sex mom!

RM-i know you didnt. she was very wrong.

Ray-it...didnt....it didnt even feel right......you know....seeing myself in front of her...*chokes on his words* it just hurts....

RM-*sighs and hugs ray* sometimes there are things in life you cant control. Especially in a situation like this.

Ray- i just hope nothing happens to her.....thats all i hope for.......

Normal POV~~~~~~

Ray and his mom go down to earth and to Ray's house.

Jalissa's POV~~~~

I swear it feels like someones watching me.....

I took a picture out of the drawer of me and ray at the party. a tear slowly inched down my face and fell onto the picture. It moved around and formed a heart right in between me and ray. i sighed and put the picture away.

???- hey.you okay?

I quickly turned around. it was roc.

Me- *no emotion* yeah.

Roc- are you suuuure?

Me- what do you think roc?

Roc-......*walks over to me and sits next to me* the girls told me to check on you....to see if you were alright......want some water or something?

Me- no thank you....im not hungry or thirsty right now.

Roc- you sure?

Me- yeah.

Roc- alrighty then!*gets up*

Jalissa- wait! im going downstairs.

Roc- oookay.

Jalissa walks downstairs and sits on the couch.

Poohda- are you alright?

Jalissa- i guess.

There was silence. Until prince broke it.

Prince- i spoke with ray's dad.*plays with his fingers* He wasnt too happy about it. once i told him that ray was..*gulps* gone, he flipped and hung up. ....i-ive tried calling him again but he wouldn't answer. It went straight to voice mail.

Jalissa-*just sits there staring at the floor*

All of a sudden...the tv turns on and the news pops up.

Reporter- live! recently 30 mins ago, we've had a hugge car accident on highway 2-84 involving multiple cars hit. The man Robert Rayan past away in the collision. 5 people were injured, Now back to you Stacey....

Prod- oh no......

Roc- REALLY?! RAY AND NOW HIS DAD?! THIS IS FUCKED UP! WHO'S NEXT?!

Bre- baby...calm down.

Roc- I cant when everyone is dieing now!

Bre- baby please!

Roc-....okay.

Jalissa-*shocked* i- i........* turns off the tv and throws the remote across the room* this bitch has some serious problems!

Prince- agreed.

Jalissa- its. about. to go. down!

E/B- HELL YEAH!