Living Free

In the Emerald Forrest, you are running away from a pack of Beowolves, trying to survive the horrors of Remnant. As you were running, your black and white boots tore on a branch, forcing you to trip. As a result, your blue jeans wee torn and your (F/C) shirt was also damaged. That's when you decided enough was enough.

You stood up and grabbed your drill/rocket launcher dubbed, (W/N) and fired at the Grimm, killing them all. You sighed to yourself as you placed your weapon on your back and began to keep on walking.

Life on your own was rough. You had to run off due to your parents'...issues. You figured you were to problem and decided to bail. You held some regret, but you never looked back. Where were you going, you had no idea. You just wanted to get away from your parents.

She had just cut the line, connecting herself and the White Fang. Blake Belladonna had just left the White Fang forever, and abandoned Adam Taurus.

Blake: (Thinking) I hope I don't regret this.

The train kept going, eventually Blake chose to lie her head down on the floor of the car to await for morning. Once morning came, Blake jumped off the car and entered the Emerald Forrest. As she is walking through the Forrest, Blake can hear a few roars and grunts. Startled at first, she chooses to investigate.

She arrives at a clearing and sees a (H/C) boy fighting off a large Ursa. Choosing to intervene, Blake draws Gambol Stroud and enters the fight.

You drill into one of the Ursa's paws, having scream in pain. Before the Grimm can attack, it stops and falls to the ground, dead. You look up and see a black haired girl with a sword, stabbing the Ursa to kill it. She has amber colored eyes and a black bow. She removes the sword and looks at you.

(Y/N): I could've handle it.

Blake: Obviously. You are?

(Y/N): (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N). You?

Blake: Blake Belladonna. What re you doing out here?

(Y/N): Living my life. You?

Blake: Trying to get to Beacon Academy.

(Y/N): Beacon?

Blake: Huntsman Academy. Trying to do good.

(Y/N): Uh, cool.

Blake: Yeah. Wanna come along?

(Y/N): Uh, sure. I've got nothing else better to do.

With that, you and Blake began your journey to Beacon Academy. While on your journey, you two seemed to form a quick friendship. You had similar viewpoints, ideas and she gets seemed...really cool to you.

After you two arrived at Beacon, Blake was reading while you were walking right beside her.

(Y/N): So, whatcha reading?

Blake: A book.

(Y/N): Well, obviously. I meant what's it about.

Blake: A man with two souls battle one another for the control of a human host.

(Y/N): Well...that sounds lovely.

Blake: It's alright.

Suddenly a large explosion goes off. Blake seems to pay it no attention while you react by jumping back a bit. A small container of dust rolls up. Blake picks it up and you both walk over to see a White Haired Girl and a girl in a red cape.

White Haired Girl: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Red Caped Girl: Well, I-I...