Chapter 3

Tmom: Hey honey! How was your walk?

Tiff: It was good

Tdad: Where have you been young lady?!?!

Tiff: I went to grandma's house

Tdad: Who's the boy?

Tiff: Calm down dad! He's just a friend

Tdad: Oh! Just a friend, huh? Friends make you blush that hard?

Tiff: It's not impossible

Tdad: You're still blushing

Tmom: Well he was cute, Tyler

Tiff: She's right

Tdad: So he's more than a friend? Didn't I say NOT to bring any boys home?

Tmom: At least she didn't bring him inside

Tdad: She still had one here

Tmom: Here eat this *hands him a Snickers*

Tdad: I'm not hungry. Don't try that lame commercial crap on me.

Tmom: Well I'm almost done with dinner so if anyone of y'all wanna go watch tv until I'm done...you can.

Tiffany: Okay

THANK GOD! I was about to walk out. I really don't like my dad sometimes...

Tdad: Come back here young lady! We are not done talking!

Tmom: Yes you are. Tiffany leave. I'll talk to your father

Oooo dad's in trouble...

I flipped through the channels, not really knowing what I was gonna watch. So I just decided to watch Sam and Cat. It's a really good show if you ask me.

When mom called for dinner I wasn't really that hungry but I ate anyways. When I was done I went to my room. I was gonna text Roc but I decided not to. I'm tired and my first day of school is tomorrow and I do not want to start my year off horribly.

The Next Day

I woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm on my phone. I look at the time and it's only 5:28. That's strange. My alarm goes off at 6:00.

It turns out Roc sent me a good morning text. It read:

GM Tiff!

Remember school starts today. I hope you like it here. There's a lot of cool activities but I'll leave those as a surprise. You may not be up yet but when you do wake up I hope I put a smile on your face.

Sincerely, Roc.

I wonder why he texted it in letter form. That's stupid. Anyways, I might as well stay up.

I go over to my bathroom and do my morning routine. When I get out the bathroom I go over to my closet to get something to wear. I want to look good but not too good or I'll intimidate any popular girls there.

I pick out a bright blue camisole and a pair of white pants. Something simple but cute. Now shoes...maybe flats. Naw! I pick out some blue converse and keep it moving.

I just need to do my hair...but how? I would do a messy bun but that's too typical. Wearing it down will be too basic. Hmmmmm...I'll just wear a white hat.

Perfect!

I look at the time and see that it's 6:35

I called Nina. I don't know where to go or what to do to get to school.

Phone Convo

Nina: Hello?

Tiff: Hey it's Tiff

Nina: Oh hey Tiff! What's up

Tiff: How are you getting to school

Nina: Ray is taking me. Want me to pick you up?

Tiff: Um...sure

Nina: Okay I'll come over there and tell Ray to pick me up there. He'll be there around 7-ish okay?

Tiff: Okay

I wait outside my house on the porch waiting for Nina. I'm kinda scared for the first day of school. I mean, it should be fun since I'm meeting more new people but, I don't know, I'm just scared.

When Nina comes she's decked out in purple. She looks good. I wish I looked that good in purple.

Nina: Hey

Tiff: Hey

We talked about what the school is gonna be about.

Ray pulled up in a black convertible. It was nice.

Ray: Hop in

We got in and we were on our way to school.

Ray: So Tiff, do you like McDonald's?

Tiff: Yeah why

Ray: Good

He didn't answer my question -__-

We stopped at McDonald's. Okay that makes sense...

Nina: What do you want

Tiff: A chicken biscuit

Nina: Okay

I was gonna pay for us but Ray had already did

Tiff: Do I need to pay you back

Ray: Naw I do this everyday.

Tiff: I feel like I need to though

Ray: You're fine I promise

He said that with a lot of force. I guess it really was okay. On our way to school I listened to Ray and Nina talk about classes. I ate in silence. I didn't want to interrupt. They just look so happy.