Chapter 6

Tiff's POV

The rest of the week was pretty much the same as far as school goes. Roc hasn't talked to me since...

Saturday

Today is my first day at MDA and I'm really excited!

*Nina calls*

Nina: are you ready?

Tiff: Yassss girl

Nina: okay me and Ray are on the way...bye

Tiff: okay...bye

Tmom: who was that?

Tiff: my friend Nina

Tdad: *puts newspaper down* Nina?!

Tiff: yeah she's taking me to dance...why?

Tmom: um...nothing. We're just glad you're making friends. Have fun at dance!

Tiff: o...k bye?

9:54

Ray pulled up with Nina after what felt like forever...

Nina: c'mon guh we about to be late.

Tiff: okay okay

I got in the car and Nina handed me a bag of fruit and a biscuit.

I swear Ray is rich!

Tiff: thank you guys

Nina: okay so you are going to be in Prince's jazz class. I'm in Ray's class right now sooooo...I'll take you to your class but I'm leaving ight.

Tiff: okay okay

Ray: we're here *looks in the back* at least you have on your dance clothes. Now let me tell you...Prince is a tough teacher. He has made grown women cry but you fam so...I got you.

Tiff: why do they call him Prince anyways.

Nina: His dad owns the studio so he's practically the prince...and he can seriously dance. He went to a camp at Juliard and they gave him a scholarship plus Princeton has him on a waiting list. We gotta go in before we are late though.

9:59

We went inside and the studio was HUUUUUGE!!!!

They had pictures of previous recitals and pictures of the teachers everywhere. I can tell that I will already like it here.

Nina and I walked to the classroom labeled "PrinceTown". Wow! I can already see how lame he is.

10:00

Nina: Okay go on in there. Have fun. I'll see you at 12!

Tiff: okay...bye!

I went in and saw a whole bunch of girls stretching with a man with an afro. I assume this is Prince.

Prince: You're late! What's your name?

Tiff: Tiffany

Prince's POV

Dang she's fine.

Prince: Sit down...stretch.

I walked around the classroom. I guess it was just an excuse to look at the junk she got packed in the trunk. Let me just say, mami got cake.

Tiff's POV

I stretched the best way I could. I can't believe I have to spend 2 hours with this guy. But I am gonna admit...he is fooooiiiine!

Prince: okay today we are gonna learn a new combination.

??????: What about across the floors?

Prince: Minnie shut up!

Minnie: I like 'em feisty.

OMG I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HER!!!! UGH I KNEW SHE WAS A THOT!!

Prince: whatever

12:02

Prince: Okay guys. Class is over. I'll see you later.

Class: *starts clapping* thanks Prince

Prince: New girl! I need to see you.

OMG

Tiff: yes sir

Prince: Call me prince.

Tiff: okay...Prince

Prince: I just wanted to say good job today. I expect a lot out of you from what I have seen. I think...um...we should work more together. Here is my number. I want you to come tomorrow okay?

Tiff: ...uh...okay. Thanks Prince.

DPCSJJSBWBSSJJXANA I JUST GOT HIS NUMBER!!!!!!