At the club

Chapter 5

Arriving home later, Jenicka is on her laptop finishing her school work while wearing headphones. And still with her eyes watery from the cold she has. As she's typing furiously, when I sat on the couch to finish my essay thinking all I haved done today to finish this essay and studying because I was with........ them. Jenicka lost my train of thought by saying
"You've got some good stuff here Lala. Well done girl. "So, tell me about this Famous Les Twins? Tell me everything come on girl."Jenicka said with a curious face wanting to know everything.
Trying my hardest not to bite my lip I tell her.

"Well....... first they are cute."

Laiza POV

Yes cute dangerously cute damn why can't they stop popping on my mind. Are they trying to haunt my mind or something?

"Their really tall, I look so freaking petit next to them I'm like 5'1 inch tall. You can actually tell the difference between who is which Laurent is like more straight forward with you and very demanding. While Larry on the other hand is a little more calm but when he's with Laurent hes a little out there. But not in a bad way more like he's not as calm you know what I mean? And Laurent tryed to give me a little attitude, but I returned his little attitude. They were both shocked."

I then get up "let's not talk about them anymore I have to finish studying and the essay also."

Jenicka- "Okay okay fine gees but I can tell that you liked them and they liked you though". She says while putting her headphones back on again.

Crap! I can feel my checks heating up. Making my way to my room,

Jenicka- "So what exactly do you think of them? Damn she's so annoying with this. Why can't she just let this go? I better think of something quick.

"They both are controlling,scary but very charismatic. They both are very fascinating." Hoping that this will shut her up.

Jenicka- "You fascinated by a man?" That's a first and not just one men but two."

I get my things and quickly go to my room so she won't see my face. Then I came back to the living room,

"Why did you wanted to know if they were gay?" You know that was the most embarrassing question I had asked, I was completely mortified.And it kinda looked like they were pissed when I asked that."

Jenicka- "Well on social media you don't really see them with a girlfriend,"

"And you just assumed?"

Jenicka- "Well yea." She smirks.

Laiza POV

Wow that was the most embarrassing moment of my life. I hope not to see them around.

Later on the next day

"Girl you should come with us plus Byron is gonna be there" Jenicka says while putting her makeup on.

"Oh no it's ok I'll stay here." I say refusing not to go.

Jenicka- "Come on girl you need to get out of the house, let's have fun you need it." She says while pleasing me to go with her.

"Ok" I say. While I get up and changing my clothes I wear a black skirt with black tights under, and a simple white shirt.

At the club.

   As we get to the club, we get our seats and drinks, Jenicka is dancing with her boyfriend. I'm sitting there alone just seeing them dance, by now I have had a little to drink, until I look over I see Bryon coming my way waving at me.

Bryon- "Hola, Laiza como estas?" He asks ( "hi, Laiza how are you?")

"bien y tu?" I say ("good and you?")

"that's good" he says. We both stay in oquard silence....

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say getting up from the table and heading to the bathroom, getting there their was a line.

Laiza POV

While standing in line I start to think of Les Twins these two mf can't seem to get them out of my head. But I think I like them haunting my mind, ok Laiza you gotta stop they will never lay eyes on you. I just can't get out of my mind how good they look especial those photo shoots I did they took of their shirt infront of me, I knew they were trying to tease me. But I liked it I hope they didn't see me bitting my lip.

I get out my phone and start going through my contacts. Hmmm Les Twins pushes the call botton, but little did she know it was face timing. They answer 

Both- "Well hi belle."

"Don't call me that, I have a name you know." Trying to keep a straight face.

Larry- "We know Laiza, but that what we call a beautiful woman like yourself."

"Oh stop it, no I'm not." Then Laurent asks with a worried face "Have you been drinking?"

"No, well maybe just a little," trying to keep calm once again.

Larry- "Where are you?" they both starting to get more worried.

"Why?"

"where are you?" They both ask again.

"No where just in this club here in Denver Colorado." They both squint there eyes trying to figure out where I was. "Well. Talk to you later, bye..." I hanged up quickly. Before Larry and Laurent could say anything else..