The Punishment

Chapter 25

Next morning ~

  I turn on my iPod and put my headphones on,press play listening to made to love by John Legend. I start to packing my stuff, and folding some clothes that I don't need this season, all my summer clothes. As I'm packing I felt like I was being watched so I turned to look and no one was there. I probably though that Jenicka was back from her date, I take off my headphones. I went to check but no one was there. I kept doing what I was doing. Suddenly I get that feeling again. I go check again.

"Jenicka is that you."
Nothing no response

"You better not mess with me, you know I hate when you surprise me."
Yet again nothing.

I check every single spot and nothing. Ok that's strange. Soon I start heading back to my room. I start putting my books away I get a hold of the books they got as I'm putting it aside. I'm going to give this back to them I can't keep them.  I turn around to get my laundry, as soon I turn around I jumped and gasped. I see Larry and Laurent standing right at my bedroom door. They both tilt there head and lift one eyebrow, as there eyes start to darken. Laurent is holding some rope and to see that it's the same one they bought from last time. Larry is holding the keys twirling it around his finger. They both are staring right at me, right through my soul. Oh crap... They start heading my way.

Laurent- "Hi belle." He whispers in my right ear. I can feel the hair in my body stand up.

Larry- "Why you no answer us?" He whispers in my left ear. Making me breath heavily.

"Ummm..."

Laurent- "We have to punish you for no answering us." He gives my ear a soft kiss. Making my hormones go off the roof.

Larry- "We have to teach you a lesson." Kisses my other ear.

Oh God......

Larry puts his keys down and Laurent puts the rope on the bed. They both sit me down and lay me on my bed oh wow Les Twins in my room, in my bed, who ever knew.
Larry starts to kiss my hand slowly making his way up to my shoulder then my neck and Laurent starts to tie me up to my bed. As Larry kisses me passionately while lifting up my shirt covering my eyes with it not taking it off completely. Laurent takes off my shorts. Soon he stops kissing me and they both back off. I can feel them that they're still there, I can feel them looking at me examining my body soon I start to hear stuff falling on the floor knowing that they are both naked. My breathing start to hitch my hormones are going crazy I want them now. Not knowing who was doing what but I can still tell who is who without seeing them. I know its Laurent that is climbing in bed with me feeling his body heat getting closer to me.

Laurent- "You very beautiful." He whispers in my ear. His words feel so powerful making me wet just by listening to them talk to me like that.

Forgetting how to speak, wanting to say something but when ever I try I just can't talk. I just want to hear them and feel them. Larry starts climbing on bed as well feeling his lips run on my cheek getting closer to my lips but teasing me and not kissing my lip at all. Damn you, so this is your punishment.

Larry- "You don't no what you get youself into belle."

Laurent- "You gonna get it, so you remember to answer us next time."

Laurent starts to kiss my tummy putting his hands on my breasts as he massages them making my breathing heavily. He starts to lift me up a little to take off my bra soon my lady's are freed, as he starts to kiss them and nibble on them. Making his way down kissing around my belly button, going lower kissing my hips starts to kiss around my kitty soon he stops. No... really don't stop please. Larry starts to kiss my breast nibbling on my nipples making his way up to my neck kissing and nibbling at it passionately and again heads close to my lips but doesn't kiss me. He starts to make his way down kissing my belly with one hand on my breast, making his way down kissing my thighs and then my inner thighs soon he stops. He starts to take off my panties slowly feeling that they are staring at me. Now my whole body is is exposed I hear my pantie falling on the floor. Larry and Laurent both start to run there fingers making them walk on my legs making there way up they stop on my pubic bone. Then they start to grab my leg kissing it and running there tongue on my legs stopping at my hips. Oh my..... they even think alike in bed. They are making me go crazy I need them now. They make me moan a little.