Meeting Mama B

Chapter 22

Larry- "Come on, we need to get dressed."

Laurent- "That's if you want to meet our mama."

They both put on there jeans with nothing under. They both give me a kiss on my forehead quickly.

Laurent- "Another first."
But I don't know what he's talking about.

"I have no clean clothes here." I start to panic. Holy crap! I have no clean clothes and there mom is here.
"I think I'm going to stay here."

Larry- "Oh no, you not." Sounds like a threat.

Laurent- "You can wear something ours." They both slip on there shirts, and try to fix there afro a little.

Larry- "You can wear anything and still look lovely, please no worry."

Laurent- "We want you to meet our mama, get dressed."

Larry- "We gonna go calm mama down."

They both give me that dangerous stare.

Laurent- "You betta be downstairs in 5 minutes."

Larry- "Or I will come and drag you downstairs myself."

Laurent- "Yea, oh and my shirts are in the closet."

Larry- "And my T-shirts are in the drawer."

Both- "Help you self."

They both leave the room.

Holy shit, there mom. Maybe If I meet her perhaps it will help me put this jigsaw together. Maybe help me understand why they are like that. Suddenly I want to meet her. I quickly go to Laurents shirts and put it on, good thing they fit like a dress. I put my green bra on first quickly. But I do hate wearing the same underwear twice. I go through there drawers and finally find were Larry puts his briefs and boxer. I come across his brief boxers, a grey Calvin Klein. I go to the bathroom and stare at my reflection my flushed face and my hair....... Oh no my hair it's a mess I start hunting for a brush... Yes! I put my hair in a ponytail and put a little water on my hair. That will do.
I start to to head out the room as I'm walking.

Both- "There she is." There expressions are warm and appreciative.

She's wearing black pants with a grey and black jacket, with matching grey not to high wedges.
She looks beautiful, I die a little, knowing that I look such a huge mess.

Larry- "Mama, this is Laiza Chavez, this is our mama Ms. Bourgeois."

Mama B- "Mama B va bien." ("Mama B is fine.") She holds her out to me. "quel plaisir de te rencontrer." ("What a pleasure to meet you.") With a warm glow on her eyes.

I shake her hand and I can't help but smile, I return her warmth.

Mama B- "Comment vous êtes-vous rencontrés?" ("How did you guys meet?" She looks at Larry and Laurent.

Laurent- "She interviewed us."

Larry- "For student paper at UOD (University Of Denver)

Laurent- "We gonna be there for the graduation ceremony."

Larry- "Yea we gonna dance."

Holy fu** I forgot about that.

Mama B- "Tu es diplômé ce week-end?" ("You graduating this week?" )