The shadows

Chapter 32

I wake up at the middle of the night, seeing that they are both sleeping. I can watch them forever they look so peaceful sleeping.
I got really thirsty so I squirm a little to get out of bed so I don't wake up the sleeping beauty's. I stand up and feel a little tumbling. Damn, I'll never get used to that they always leave me sore. I look at them again and just stare at them.

Laiza POV

Wow I don't even know how I got into this. This men are something else. Even when I try to stop talking or seeing them they always find me. Shit, I don't even know how they get inside my apartment. But I just can't get enough of them. Jenicka said that they can't get enough me either. Talking about Jenicka she was weird. I wonder what was wrong?

  I start making my way to the kitchen getting myself a drink, I open the fridge seeing that there is orange juice so I get me some. As I'm drinking my orange juice I felt strange I felt like I was being watched. But this time it felt threatening. Probably it's just me there can't be someone else in here. Just calm down Laiza, take a deep breath. As I'm finishing my drink I see donuts hidden where Larry hides his food.

"Mmmm.. that looks good."
Maybe if I get one, but the diet shit.
But Larry will get mad, maybe a little bit won't hurt.

I take a little bit of the donut.

"Mmmm... it's so good." I whispered it so I won't get caught,
Soon I didn't noticed that I have finished the donut.

Oooppppss... I finished it, and I said just a bit, I hope Larry doesn't notice, maybe he will. I start laughing inside of how much Larry loves his food.
I finished my juice and put the glass cup on the sink. I start making my way to the room, I kept feeling that threatening sensation like if still being watched. Making my way to there room to see if there still in bed I saw shadows running across in the corner of my eye. I walk faster to there room but there still sleeping. Then I start going up stairs to my "room"
I'm going stay the night at the room they gave me. Damn this sensation is weird. Making my way up the stairs going to my room. I leave the door open, I tuck myself to bed. I start falling asleep. Soon I'm feeling  that I was being watched inside the room. I open my eyes and seeing two female shadows standing in front of me. I close and open my eyes again and there was nothing.....

                        The End