Twø

(edited)

Josh whimpers, crying out from the sudden movement(don't start), trembling as he shivered and tried desperately to stay awake.

A small purple blue creature started scurrying over to Tyler, meowing softly as she tried desperately to get the man's attention.

Josh heard Spooky, but was too close to passing out to be able to do much as to try and look around for his small friend which resembled that of a cat.

Tyler looked around for a second in alert at the small noises, slightly panicked as his mind now rationalized the green liquid to be blood.

He noticed a small purple blue cat looking creature making it's way over to him and even though his mind couldn't put together what exactly it was now, he decided he would later.

"C'mon lets go get him fixed up"

He said to the small creature somewhat quietly as he turned to the path in which he came from, hurrying back to his house but being mindful not to go so fast as to shake and possibly hurt the boy more than he already was.

The two, plus cat, made it to Tyler's house, Josh having soft pink tears running down his cheeks as his breathing shallowed out and became light.

Josh was so out of it, his heart pounding yet weak as his baby blue skin practically became white, his hair becoming more of a faded yellow-brown as he whimpered softly.

Spooky was meowing a little bit more urgently, knowing that Josh wasn't doing well at all.

Spooky was Josh's, the small cat animal was 'assigned' to Josh when the alien was born.

Everyone on Josh's planet got one, they only were separated when told to.

They had a bond of sorts.

Tyler quickly opened the door, having not locked it luckily since he didn't plan to be out long, and stepped inside, waiting for the kitty to come inside before shutting it.

He thanked god noticing how he had left the fireplace on and how it was quite toasty and warm in the house.

Setting the foreign boy on his couch, propping his head up with a pillow gently, he quickly rushed to get medical supplies to treat his wound.

Grabbing things like gauze, an ace wrap, a surgical sewing kit, and a damp cloth along with some disinfectant.

Rushing back to Josh's side after getting everything he needed and setting the stuff on the floor next to him, Tyler took a deep breath to calm himself.

"Okay good"

He thought to himself in his head with relief as he noticed the other's skin was turning a bit more blue and less the dead white color, most likely thanks to the heat.

Short awkward chapters with cruddy transitions, this entire book.