Eight

(unedited)

Josh smiled warmly, taking the clothes carefully and gratefully.

He very carefully slipped the sweater on, smiling at the color that he was a large fan of.
Josh paused a moment before shyly looking at Tyler.

"C-could you t-turn a-around for a quick s-second, please?"

He murmured softly, still hiding his top with the pants.

Tyler turned around quickly, the top of his ears a light red from the blush that flooded his face.

"Y-yeah sorry"

Tyler apologized.

He bent down an held a hand out towards one of the cats, curiosity filling his eyes as he looked at the adorable creatures.

Josh giggled softly as he slipped his pants off before slipping on the ones Tyler got for him, watching as the boy interacted with the small cats.

A smile graced his lips as Spooky rolled onto her back, her paws reaching up for Tyler's hand as Christmas sat there and watched, being a bit more mature since his aunt was mature as well.

"Th-that's Spooky, my lil' furball, a-and that's Christmas, m-my aunts ca-at."

Tyler gave a light laugh and smiled, side looking at Josh who was slightly leaning over his shoulder.

A light blush was on his cheeks from the closeness from the boy but he shook off the thought and returned his attention to the animals.

"They're adorable, but this little guy is my favorite I think."

Tyler said with a light smile as he twisted himself around slightly and pet the adorable baby pearl dragon with a single finger.

He held his hand out afterwards for it to get into so he could turn back around.

DJ happily hopped onto Tyler's hand, said boy turned back around as DJ let out a soft roar that just came out as a small squeaked.

"Th-that's DJ."

Josh said with a soft smile as his hair turned a soft pink color, the boy's cheeks turning a darker blue tint.

"Spooky, Christmas and DJ huh? It's nice to meet all of you."
Tyler said smiling happily as he looked at all of them, petting DJ. He ran a finger down the back of the cute little thing.

Tyler gave a slight laugh

"I'll admit, this isn't how I thought my day was going to go."

He said smiling brightly as he slightly looked over at Josh.

Josh giggled a little, shrugging his shoulders in contently.

"Whoops."

He murmured as he hopped to the other side of the couch beside Tyler and picking up Spooky while nuzzled his face to hers.

"Th-thankfully you're ni-ice."

   "Well, I don't really care what you look like or what you are, you were hurt and needed help and it's not like I could just leave you there."

Tyler explained, as he watched the boy interact with the cat. He picked his words carefully, not wanting to offend or upset him.

"So wherever you came from or whatever you look like, you still have feelings right? You're just a bit different is all and that's perfectly okay."

Tyler finished smiling to him. He was never one to judge people and he wasn't going to start now, no matter how many alien creatures came into his house.

I'm gonna update this book a lot today as well as make edits to it.
I hope this makes up for being away for so long.
This is also my Christmas gift to you guys; actually updating!

And if you don't celebrate Christmas than happy holidays and I hope you're new year starts off wonderfully.