an endnote from me

Wow.

This story has taken the literal definition of forever to be to the point of completion.

For months I've been working on this, taking breaks, renewing interest, and sparking new ideas for it. Only a few weeks ago I finally finished the editing and grammar of it.

But you don't care about any of that.

SHERLOCK.

Yep, the series that has ruined us all.

Over my mostly enjoyable summer break, I started getting into Benedict Cumberbatch because of The Imitation Game (another movie that ruined me). I remembered my best friend, Tori, telling me about Sherlock, fangirling over how amazing it is. I decided to waste several hours a day devoted to those long episodes with short seasons rather than being productive and practicing guitar or learning Japanese.

Then came fan fiction.

It's easy to say that there really isn't enough fanfiction in the Sherlock fandom, let alone unique ones that grab your attention continuously.

I thought that it was about time for something new; something fresh.

I wanted to make something that kept the normal Sherlock feel, but added another aspect to it.

I originally wanted this to be an X Reader story, but with all of the ideas I was coming up with, I was making a brand new character, and an issue with X Readers is that the reader generally becomes someone completely different from you.

I didn't want that to happen, so I went another route to make an OC.

Blah, blah, blah, writer's block, brainstorming, blah, blah.

If I did end up learning one thing, though, it's that my good friend Alex, who is also a writer by the way, really inspires me to write and continue with what I'm writing. You're a really great friend and expect more coming your way with my future projects.

Thanks Alex :)

And lastly, thanks Tori for giving me occasional ideas and and supporting me through EVERYTHING.

Seriously, though.

These guys are the f'ing bomb.

hmu.

send nudes.

And for all of my readers,

keep reading.

no seriously i need more reads