Guilty crown: Last crown prolouge

A little boy was screaming out in pain as he Clutch his head.

"Something! Something inside my head! Make it stop! Make it stop Brother!" The boy reach out to his brother and parents who were in the other room behind a glass window watching as he scream in pain. Scientist inside with clipboard watching The boy scream in pain.

A boy with silver hair was clenching his fist tightly he couldn't stand this he was about to turn around but his father grab his hand.

"Stop Chihiro. Don't look away this is for the family. This is who we are if Tetsuya cannot become the new eve he will be a useless failure." He father said.

"But I don't want Tetsuya to become eve! Once he become eve he might not be the Tetsuya I know anymore!" Chihiro shouted.

"What do you mean? Of course he'll be Tetsuya just once he awaken as Eve he'll become a monster." His father smile.

Mayuzumi flinch as his parents made dark smiles at him.

Suddenly there was scream. Chihiro looked back at the window and saw the scientist inside turned into dark purple crystals.

His parents had smiles on their faces with a surprise gasp.

Chihiro looked at his brother who had bangs covering his eyes. Then revealing two red eyes. Chihiro flinch when Kuroko smile.

"Oh a new Eve is born. This is great it was a success." A boy with blonde hair and icy blue eyes said.

Chihiro flinch as the sudden appearance standing next to him.

"Yuu sama!" Both his parents bowed.

"Yuu from Da'ath the gravekeeper..." Chihiro whisper.

Yuu looked at Chihiro and smirk. Suddenly he disappeared and appeared in front of Kuroko.

"Welcome a new Eve. My name is Yuu the gravekeeper from Da,ath." He lift Tetsuya hand and kissed it.

"Thank you. Your interesting maybe I should make you my Adam." Tetsuya smiled.

"Oh..I would happily be your Adam." Yuu smiled.

"But your not the one I want. I will find my own Adam." Tetsuya smiled.

"Oh and why not?" Yuu Said.

"Because I Said so. If you were my Adam you would try to control me. Do you think I don't know? You failed the last Eve." Tetsuya laugh.

Yuu was clentich his fist tightly.

"But don't worry I won't fail like the last Eve who didn't finish her job properly. I will not fail." Tetsuya Said.

"Heh..and how do you know that?" Yuu Said,

"I know because I'm A new and stronger Eve. This boy will be my last vessel." Tetsuya smiled.

_______________________________________

~6 years later~

A man with silver hair was running with a boy with blue hair and in his arms wrapped in a white blanket.

"There He is !" A man with soldier behind them shouted.

"Shoot him." A man with a lab coat said.

They pulled the trigger. Thousand of bullets came fast toward the man carrying the boy.

The man scream in pain as a bullet hit his shoulder. He looked at his brother to see if he was alright.

"Onii-Chan." The boy open his eyes a bit.

"Don't worry Tetsuya I'll protect you." He smiled.

The came to a stop at a cliff. He clicked his tongue he was about to turn but there was already soldier there pointing their gun at him.

"I advice you to stop what your doing Chihiro." A man with gray hair said as he walked in front of the soldier.

"Tch, it's you old man." Chihiro Said.

"Chihiro as your father I advise you to put Eve down and come back to us. I'll forgive you this time for running away." His father said.

"Eve? Hah! You think I'll go back with you! Even if I go back with you I'm sure you'll just lock me up or kill me!" Chihiro shouted.

"Beside my brother name isn't Eve his name is Mayuzumi Tetsuya!! You and mother could rot in hell! I'm not allowing Tetsuya to be your lab rat anymore!" Mayuzumi glare.

"I see..." His father push up his glasses.

"Then die. Your a failure as my son." He said.

The sound of a gun could be heard. Then a loud splash.

Chihiro father and the soldier looked down the cliff to see if his son survived or not.

"Tch, he took Eve. He might have survived! Search for them!" The man shouted.

"Yes!" They all shouted and started searching.

_______________________________________

A man with baby blue hair was driving when suddenly he stop on his brake.

"W-what was that?" He got out to the car with his car light still on.

His eyes widen in surprise. There on the side of the road was two boys all wet by the side of the road.

The man with blue hair ran toward them.

"Hey! Are you two okay!" He shouted.

Chihiro open his eyes tiredly he held his brother closely to him who was unconscious.

"Please...please save my little brother!" Chihiro plead.

I remember that day... the day when everything will change...but this was just the beginning of everything......

Akane: What do you all think? This will be a little bit of Guilty crown but not really just the characters are Kuroko no basket

Akane: What do you all think? This will be a little bit of Guilty crown but not really just the characters are Kuroko no basket. I just thought of this idea so I just went with it.❤️✌️