Guilty crown: Last crown chapter 1

"Chihiro! Tetsuya! It's time for school!" A man with blue hair said.

He was making breakfast when he noticed that his sons didn't wake up yet. He went up the stairs to the boys room.

When he came to a stop at a door he knocked three times. When there was no answer he open he door.

"You two wake up!" The man said.

There on the bump bed was two sleeping figures sleeping together on the bottom bed. Cuddling together.

"Five more minute...." Chihiro Said.

"No can do!" He pulled the blanket off the two.

Chihiro groan and woke up with messy hair.

"What are you doing Kuroko-san." Chihiro Said.

"It's time for school and it's not Kuroko-san it's father." He said.

"Yes, Yes.." Chihiro waves it off.

Mayuzumi turned to his little brother who was still sleeping.

"Tetsuya wake up. It's time for school." Mayuzumi shook his brother softly.

Tetsuya mumble and open his eyes soflty.

"Good morning. Onii chan." Kuroko rubbed his eyes as he got up.

"Good morning." Mayuzumi ruffle his hair.

"Good morning father." Tetsuya smiled.

"Good morning. It's time to get up it will be your first day of high school with your brother. Are you excited." He smiled.

"Yeah." Kuroko nodded his head. A little tint of red could be seen on Kuroko face.

"S-so Kawaii Let me take a picture of you two." He pulled out a camera with a glint in his eyes.

"Ugh..."Mayuzumi groan as the old man took the photo.

"Then I'll see you two soon!" Kuroko-San Said as he waves at them as they walked to school.

It was a clear blue sky with Sakura trees leading them to the school Rakuzan.

"Will you really be fine." Mayuzumi looked at Kuroko.

Kuroko nodded his head.

"Alright, if you need anything just text me or call." Mayuzumi Said.

"Yes." Kuroko said.

Mayuzumi ruffle his brother hair one last time and walked to his class.

After Mayuzumi left Kuroko went to sit in his seat. He sat at the far corner of the room where the window was.

Kuroko looked outside the widow and saw clear blue sky's with the Sakura petals flying everywhere.

"Pretty." Kuroko whisper.

While Kuroko was looking out the window he didn't noticed the whispers and a red haired boy sat in front of him.

The red haired boy also looked outside the window.

Suddenly both of them turn their eyes toward each other.

Red meet blue.

"I found you. My Adam."

Kuroko suddenly clutch his head. A loud ringing noise was in his head like the sound of laughter.

Before Kuroko knew it he fell into darkness.

"Tetsuya...Tetsuya..." a voice was calling out to him.