Guilty crown: Last crown chapter 2

Once school was over everyone walked home together.

"Your name is Kuroko Tetsuya isn't it." Akashi said.

"Yes. Akashi Seijurou right." Kuroko Said.

"Yeah, so your Chihiro brother?" Akashi looked at him.

Kuroko looked a bit surprised that Akashi used his brother first name but nodded his head.

"So what do you like to do." Akashi said.

"Read." Kuroko Said like it was the only thing.

"Is that so..? What kind of book." Akashi aksed.

"Beautiful books." Kuroko Said.

"Favorite drink?" Akashi said.

"Vanilla milkshake." Kuroko eyes sparkle.

Akashi eyes widen at Kuroko words. Then Akashi laugh at Kuroko made a face why you laughing.

"Sorry, I'm not making fun of you or anything. I just thought your interesting." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko tilted his head.

"Akashi is also interesting. I had fun today meeting new people and you." Kuroko smiled.

Kuroko stopped and turned to Akashi.

"Nee...Can I ask you a question Akashi." Kuroko asked.

"Sure go ahead." Akashi said.

Akashi noticed Mayuzumi looking at them with a worried face.

"Akashi Seijirou, Are you a coward." Kuroko Said.

Akashi stop in his track. And looked at Kuroko thrown off by the question.

"What do you mean?" Akashi said.

Akashi felt Kuroko aroua changed.

"You might be able to do it if you try. But you'll never be able to if you don't. So will you be able to be my Adam." Kuroko smiled.

Akashi flinch and noticed Kuroko was smiling with bangs covering his eyes.

Memories of Akashi past came back to him his mother death and his father punishment came flooding back to him.

"I've have chosen you. Your the one I want." Kuroko walked toward Akashi.

Akashi felt like he should run but couldn't. He watch as Kuroko reach out to him.

"Tetsuya. What are you doing." Mayuzumi called out to them.

Kuroko stopped what he was doing. Akashi noticed Kuroko came back to acting like himself.

"S-sorry Akashi I don't know what suddenly gotten into me." Kuroko hands shook.

"No, I'm fine. You didn't do anything." Akashi said.

"But..." Kuroko looked down.

"Tetsuya. We're going home." Mayuzumi grabbed his brother hand.