Guilty crown: Last crown chapter 4

When Kuroko open his eyes he was in a world of white color.

"You've awaken." A voice said.

In front of him was a girl with pink pigtail hair tied with red tubes and a red-orange dress with flowers on the side.

"Who are you." Kuroko asked her.

Suddenly Kuroko was pulled into a hug. Kuroko eyes widen not understanding what was happening.

"Don't worry I'll protect you from her." She hugged Kuroko tighter.

Kuroko could only stand still as the pink haired girl hug him. She felt warm something Kuroko never felt before.

"Remember Kuroko...What your role is. Why you were born.." She Said.

Kuroko eyes suddenly felt tired. He closed his eyes as darkness took over him.

Kuroko P.O.V

There was a blinding light people with doctor suits with mask coving their faces was looking down at me.

They were holding some king of dark purple crystal and a knife in his hand.

"Don't worry this won't hurt." The man smiled.

My whole body shook then there was this pain something was inside of me.

I scream and scream until darkness took over me again.

P.O.V End

"Kuroko! Kuroko!" A blurry red called out to him.

"Huh.." Kuroko reach out to it.

When they blurry image dissapeard there was Akashi with a worried face.

"A-Akashi..." Kuroko weakly Said.

"Kuroko are you awake! How are you feeling." Akashi said.

Kuroko felt tears falling from his eyes. Kuroko whole body shook at a scary dream he had.

"Is my brother here?" Kuroko cried more.

"No, I found you on top of my father building. Beside. How did you get there?" Akashi asked.

"I don't remember...I don't know...I remember something grab me but I can't remember.." Kuroko clutch his head.

"Wait here, I'll call your brother." Akashi said.

He stood up to leave but a hand held onto his sleeve.

"Please don't leave me...I'm scared..." Kuroko felt tears start to fall more.

Akashi looked at Kuroko hesitate to leave. He held onto Kuroko hand that was holding onto him.

"Alright, I won't leave. I'll stay here with you so don't be scared." Akashi smiled.

Kuroko nodded his head as Akashi laid a Kuroko down on the bed. Kuroko never letting his grip off Akashi hand.

Akashi could only sigh when Kuroko fell asleep peacefully.

He watch as Kuroko breath in and out.

When Akashi made sure Kuroko was fully asleep he softly let go of Kuroko hand. Then walk quietly to the living room where his phone was.

He dial a number he knew really well. He put the phone on his ear and waited for the person to answer him.

"Hello? Akashi?" Mayzumi Said

"Mayzumi, you have a lot of explaining to do." Akashi Said.

" Akashi Said