Guilty crown: Last crown chapter 5

Akashi was watching as Kuroko slept peacefully. He softly remove the hair from Kuroko face.

Then he heard the doorbell rang. He got up and walked to the door. When he open it there was Mayuzumi panting like he ran here.

"Where Tetsuya ." Mayuzumi Said.

"He's sleeping. But Mayuzumi you have a lot of explaining to do. Come inside." Akashi Said.

Mayuzumi didn't say anything and enter Akashi apartment. Mayuzumi day at the living room waiting as Akashi went to his kitchen to get some tea.

Mayuzumi sat down a bit nervous and afraid. Akashi set the tea down and sat across from him.

"Chihiro please explain." Akashi voice was cold.

Mayuzumi flinch but kept his mouth shut.

"I don't know what your talking about." Mayuzumi averted his gaze.

"I'll ask you again. What the hell is happening to Kuroko." Akashi Said.

"...." Mayuzumi didn't answer.

"CHIHIRO!!! What the god damn hell is going on! First your brother call me Adam! Next he starts acting like someone I don't even know! And lastly I find him on top of the building unconscious! Explain now !" Akashi shouted at him.

"I cannot tell you...because if I do you will be in danger..." Mayuzumi Said.

Akashi was about to shout at him again but Mayuzumi spoke up.

"But I'll tell you a little..." Mayuzumi looked down.

"You Said Kuroko called you his Adam." Mayuzumi looked st Akashi.

"Yeah, he called me that when we were walking home." Akashi Said.

"I see the medicine isn't working no more...." Mayuzumi whisper.

"Akashi I beg you don't become king. If you become a king you can never go back to living as a normal person. Please.." Mayuzumi held onto his shoulder.

"Then, let me ask you a question. Is there another person inside Kuroko." Akashi Said.

Akashi noticed Mayuzumi face turned pale. He looked frighten. Mayuzumi tighten his grip on His shoulder.

"Your right, there is another person inside Kuroko." Mayuzumi Said.

Akashi eyes widen.

"When I was born I didn't know much about my parents. They were always quiet and never talk about anything about their job to me. But when Kuroko was born they were happy. I was there they were talking about a project making Tetsuya the new eve." Mayuzumi shook.

Mayuzumi P.O.V

I was hiding behind the door watching as my parents held Tetsuya with joy. I felt a bit jealous at him because his parents never did that to him.

"What a perfect boy. He will be a great eve." His father smiled.

"Eve?" I thought.

"With this boy we will create a new world. He will be the perfect lab experiment for eve. Da'th will be happy." His father smiled.

"Lab experiment...." my eye widen.

I took a few step back but hit a table that held a vase. It fell down onto He floor shattering. I shook in fear as my parents open the door.

"Chihiro?" His mother looked at him.

"Uh..um.." I looked away from their eyes.

"This is a good time. Come Chihiro you and your mother have something we must tell you." His father said.

My parents told me everything. That they were scientist and they were going to use Tetsuya to make a new world like the last apocalypse that happen in lost Christmas.

Tetsuya was going to become the new Eve a monster that will be spreading the apocalypse Virus at an alarmingly fast rate, completely crystalizing thousands of people worldwide in mere seconds, anyone in any place of the world.

That night I went to my baby brother bedroom that was alone in a baby crib nothing on the wall or anything just a white room and a crb in the middle of the room.

I heard Tetsuya crying  nonstop. I looked around for my mother and father but they weren't here. I walked closer and closer to him.

I held onto the crib and looked down at the crybaby Tetsuya.

Tetsuya seem to noticed my presence that he stopped crying and looked up at me with his teary baby blue eyes.

We both stare at each other for a second and something I never expected to happed.

Tetsuya started to giggle at me with his cute face reaching out to me with both his small hands.

I was a bit shocked even thought I didn't like him he seems to like me. I felt something in my heart warming up to Tetsuya smiled. There was something inside me telling me to 'protect' him.

"Even though I hate you...why...I just can't seem to leave you." I cried.

P.O.V End

"Then your saying Kuroko is going to kill thousand of people...that's impossible!!" Akashi stood up.

"I'm not lying. That's only if you don't become King. Please Akashi please do not go near Kuroko or see him anymore." Mayuzumi begged.

"I.." Akashi looked down.

Before Akashi could finish the door creaked open. They both turned and their eyes widen.

"Tetsuya.." Mayuzumi Said.

There stood Kuroko with his eyes widen.

"I'm....a monster...." Kuroko Said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

" Kuroko Said as tears rolled down his cheeks