Meow?

Hey guys! This one was requested by: @PetiteTuxedoCat ! I'm so sorry for the delay! What the hell is Rich doing every day after school? Jake thought to himself as he walked home after another sad rejection from his boyfriend to come home with him after school. "Hey Rich!" Jake asked his boyfriend "wanna walk home with me and hang out?" Rich looked down "Sorry babe, I can't. I have a band meeting today after school" he said while frowning "Oh ok. Have fun" Jake said before kissing him on the cheek. What the hell is he up to? Jake thought as he walked away.
I HAVE TO FIND OUT Jake thought as he grabbed his phone and coat. Oh god he better not be cheating on me is he? Oh no that would be a shit storm.. ugh I gotta just go over to his house and clear this up, his band practice is over anyways. Once Jake got to Rich's house he knocked on the door. After a few minuites of standing there he tried the door, thankfully it was unlocked. His worry was growing every moment he was away from Rich. Many thoughts were racing through his head what if he's cheating? Or even worse... dead!
All of those worries ceased though once he opened Rich's bedroom door to see him and a little kitten sitting on the bed. Once the door opened Rich looked at him with wide eyes "What the fuck! Why are you here?" Rich questioned the tall human that just opened his bedroom door unexpectedly. "I was wondering why you were ignoring me.. oh man I thought of so many things that must've happened but I never thought of this" he burst into laughter after saying that. Rich blushed. "I'm sorry Jake! I know you hate cats so I kinda didn't tell you... I shoulda told you so you wouln't worry ah i'm the worst boyfrien eve-" Jake cut him off by putting his hand over Rich's mouth. "You are an amazing boyfriend, I love you so much." Jake said in a loving tone. "Now what's this little one's name he said as he removed his hand from his boyfriends mouth and sat down across from Rich. "Oh!" Rich said, his eyes lighting up with happiness "His name is pebbles, cute huh?" Man, I would kill to see that expression every day Jake thought as Rich rambled on about pebbles.