Prologue

Hi. Everything you are about to read is true. We are not exaggerating or making up things. It all happened.

For the safety of the people in the real world and the prevention of our complete and utter embarrassment, some (or all) of the names in this story have been changed. Don't worry. We know that you don't know these people, that is why at the beginning of each chapter or part, there will be a brief introduction of the characters as to their personalities and social standings at our school.

None of the stories will be super long; they are all about a page in length, so they make great quick reads too.

Oh, and if you see different writing styles, that is because there are three of us working together on this.

Thanks for reading and ENJOY!

- @genius0987, a member of tricolor_awesome

From ReaderWriter1200

5-5-2014 (Cinco De Mayo Bitches!!!)

Hello people of the future!! To add onto what Genius mentioned earlier, everything is completly, totally, insanely true. Just to warn you as well, you may question our sanity at the end of this story. We are that crazy. Also, I plan to post a list of all of our little nicknames that we have for the people in our school, just to clarify some of our inside jokes. Also, tricolor represents the color of our hair (Red, Blonde, and Black). We may be adding more people to the group, so watch out for that!

Peace out- RW1200