Locker Incident

Hey guys, Emmie here. Molly's been telling me I need to write about this incident (NOT TRUE! Emmie just want to torture me!), which happened in our most recent school year.

-

Molly and I were walking to 5th period from our recent Choir class. Molly,being the CLUE (gifted English class) kid, had way too many books, and was carrying every one of them. I was holding her library books, and she had at least two of them on her constantly. She had the heavy ones, our math, science, and social studies books all in one.

We were headed to our lockers. Molly's was a top locker at the end of the row, and I had a bottom one in the middle. Niko's locker is directly to the left of Molly's.

Niko was standing at his locker, reaching up instead of bending that I had to do. I HATED having a bottom locker. I walked over to my locker and started the three-times-a-day struggle with the lock. I pulled my locker open and looked up at Molly to ask if we needed our Social Studies book for today.

I didn't know what she was doing at the time, but I saw her throw her whole pile of books to the top of the locker. The stack made it to the very edge, and time seemed to slow. I saw the books topple off of the locker top and onto Molly. Without realizing it, I'd stood up straight and was trying to grab at the books. The heaviest of our books landed corner down between Niko's shoulder blades. I winced slightly, knowing that must've hurt like crazy.

Molly stood there, horrified. All of her papers had flown and scattered around the hall. Everyone in the hall stared at us. Our math teacher was standing across the hallway; he just stood there with a straight face, shaking his head. Molly was starting to turn cherry-red, which was a sign that she completely embarrassed. She pressed her entire hand into her eyes, she started laughing so hard. I laughed too, but I was concerned for the person walking away that had been the one injured.

Niko started down the hall, us laughing like madmen behind him. Molly started putting her books in her locker, while I watched Niko start talking to his friend Kyle. I could tell by the way he was moving his shoulders that that had hurt., but he would be okay. He wouldn't look in our direction, which told me he was as embarrassed as Redhead. Molly had told me she was headed to the restroom, but I knew that was just to avoid another embarrassing encounter with Niko, only this time to apoligise. (A/N: Molly here to say I did go up to Niko and ask if he was okay and to say sorry. I am not as heartless as Emmie thinks)

I traded my math book with my science book and closed my locker, shaking my head at my friend's foolishness.

Molly would not be hearing the end of this.

~

Later that day.....

"Five minutes of complete silence!" ordered Mrs. Brown over the mic system. Our corner of the cafeteria was completly quiet, with all four of our noses in books. I was reading a paranormal murder story, Bell was reading her Social Studies, and Molly was writing in her journal. Jenny was sitting two people down from me, reading an anime book.

I leaned to tap Molly on the shoulder. When she looked at me I mouthed, "Are we going to tell everyone else?"

She shook her head violently. I silently laughed at her reaction.

When we finally were able to speak, I proceeded to get our friends's attention and recounted the story of the locker incident. The whole time Molly had her face in her hands. By the end, everyone was laughing and Molly was once again red.

Yup. Molly's never hearing the end of this. Ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! THANK YOU FOR READING OUR STORY! WE APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.

Okay. Time for a little self-promotion. We would all be grateful if you read our personal fiction stories. That would be awesome. Here are our usernames: genius0987, ReaderWriter1200, and SoJenna. We would love it if you read our works. Thanks again for being awesome. :D -RW12