Chapter 2

*Jada's POV*

As soon as I walked through those double doors, I nearly had a nervous break down. I still felt like I didn't belong. I stopped to get a drink of water an when I turned around Janelle wasn't by my side anymore. "How could she " I thought to myself. Now I was really freaking out. Instead of trying to find Janelle I went to the locker they assigned me to and tested out my locker. I looked to my left and I see a super cute boy in his basketball uniform. He starts to walk my way but I didn't think he was coming to me . To my surprise he was.

"Hey Wassup my names Emmanuel, " he said "umm hi my names Jada and up is the opposite of down you look pretty smart I thought you knew that" I said. "Oh so you have jokes" Emmanuel laughed. "Yeah, I guess, can you show me around?" I asked "Sure beautiful" he replied while biting his lips "He's such a flirt" I thought to myself.

*Emmanuel's POV*

I'm not gonna lie. Jada is really cute, but I have a girlfriend. I don't know why I even flirted with her. She probably doesn't like me. I snapped out of my thoughts and showed Jada where her classes were going to be. To my surprise we share all the same classes except for our talent course. While we walked we talked about random things that had us cracking up. "Where's the cafeteria?" Jada asked. "Over here ill show you" I replied. I could see her blushing a little. Maybe I was wrong about her not liking me. While we were walking to the cafeteria we ran into --???