Chapter 4

Jada's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my mom's loud mouth."Girls!!! Wake up!!! Its 9 o'clock, school starts in an hour", she yelled. "Five more minutes", I said. "No y'all need to get up now. "Fine", I said at last. I went to go wake Jada up and take a bath. I took a quick 10 minute shower and did my usual hygiene routine. Which consists if brushing my teeth, putting on lotion, and deodorant. Soon after I got dressed in a white Areopostle collared shirt, jean shorts, black vans, and my superman socks. I took a selfie and posted it on instagram before allowing Janelle to come in.

Janelle's POV:

"Ughhh", I thought to myself. I am not a morning person at all. I got up anyway, took a bath,did my hygiene thing and put on clothes. I was wearing a Batman shirt, yellow pants, and black Converses. After I finished getting dressed I went down stairs and ate breakfast with Jada and my mom. Surprisingly Jada cooked today. She made French toast and bacon. We were all sitting at the table eating our food. No one was really talking. Jada was texting someone, and my mom was playing candy crush. I finally decided to break the silence and compliment Jada on the food she cooked. She replied with a thank you, then we all put out plates in the sink and headed towards the car.