Side stories group(air) 🌬🌬🌬

Libra

Today Libra is all alone because he's other mates went out so he went to the gym so he will be balanced(get it BALANCED) and while he's there he looked at the people while walking on the treadmill very slowly and listening to some weird exercise music.

While he was looking at there fitness he spotted a little girl running on the tread mill and gave him a challenging look,Libra looked at the girl and increased his speediness higher of his tread mill than the girl had.

it kept cycling all over until Libra stopped running and he flew out of the tread mill he was lucky he landed on the mattress then he looked at the little girl again,the girl stucked out her tongue for him and continued running while Libra here went back and did it all over again running and felling.

Aquarius

Today went out of the house to do some pranks on random people,she decided it was time to do her confetti prank,she prank on the random person who will step by the tree and just pull the strings and confetti and silly string will fall on his or her head.

She was all ready to do the trick but she saw a boy who walked past it and dropped100$,when aqua saw this she ran and took the money but she was stepping on the target she was supposed to use for someone else,she looked at the boy who has a big grin and pulled out the string.

Aqua ran and tried to catch the boy failed because she was already tired and decided to just go home because she looked really silly,she was still wearing the confetti and the silly strings.

Gemini
Today Gemini decided it would be fun if he play basketball,so he went out and went to the court where there are other people playing basketball,he look at the ball and just started dribbling it while humming tunes.

He was about to shoot the ball but a girl who is a teenager took it from him and shot it perfectly on the hoop then he challenged Gemini to play with her,instead of saying yes he just kept babbling that the girl did was wrong and explained her every little detail,but the girl was super bored about it.

Gemini kept babbling to the girl while she was shooting some hoops when the girl hit him with the ball on the head and ram away which gave Gemini a huge head ache so he went home.

Later in......

All of the air signs were already at their house amd they were a huge mess,Libra was really tired and looked like a zombie,Aquarius looked like he just went to a party but enjoyed himself too well and was very sleepy,gemini was very sleepy and tired that she couldn't speak,everybody was exhausted and when they tried to go back to bed they fell asleep.