🍪Legendary Cookies and Chocolates🍪

(Sorry i know Feb. 14 has been 2 days ago.....Yeah...Its Feb. 16...Sorry its late)

8:52 am Libra was looking around,Everybody was being all lovey-dovey at each other like...

Aries and Cancer was on a date
Taurus and Capricorn was out watching a movie
Gemini and Virgo was outside playing with water
Leo and Sagittarius was shopping
Aquarius and Pisces was on the beach

At last poor Libra were all by herself since Scorpio went out to buy some stuff to design their house.Since they were the only Zodiacs with no date Libra grew feelings for Scorpio and Scorpio also felt the same but both was too shy.At the end,Libra decided to bake  some cookies and chocolates to give to scorpio.

12:37 Pm Libra took out some materials to cook for the cookies and chocolates,She mixed and cook for almost 5 hours.After when she is done she decided to make a letter to Scorpio and hide when he will come and so...she did.....

6:03 Pm Scorpio went back home and saw all the loghts turned off,When he opened it he saw Lobra shyly giving him a box shaped like a heart that has Cookies and chocolates inside....

Scorpio:Hi....Libra....D-did you m-make this?? 🙂

Libra:Oh...Yes i did Scorpio😊😊

Scorpio:Uhh....Wow!😁

Libra:Come on read the letter😚

Dear Scorpio😘
       Since we both have no dates i want you to have these cookies and chocolates that i made with love😋....I hope you like them😊😊

              By:Libra-san....😍

Libra:How about taste the food i made😊😊

When Scorpio opened the box he was auprised to see that the cookies and chocolates were poorly burned and it wasnt even on shape but he still put on his fake smile and smiled at Libra....

Libra:What are you waiting for eat it😗

Scorpio:*was about to take a bite*

Libra:Its too bad if you dont like it,it took me almkst 6 hours to prepare that.....

Scorpio:*thinks 6 hours..now i feel bad...fine...i'll just pretend its good*okay i will eat it....

Scorpio:*bites at it....Tries not to puke* Wow....its good *thinks its even more terrible*

Libra:Come on...Eat more😊😊

At the end Scorpio ate all of thhe chocolates just to make Lovey-dovey Libra happy...And at night they went out to tenjoy the stars and went to fetch the others because they were heavily drunk...