Tagg......YEY!!!

I got tagged by Musiccakez  so yeah..

1.Yep.......And he's a Capricorn.........NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!

2.I don't know....he's very mysterious....I can't really tell how he feels sometimes......

3.My middle name is Lei......Lei is like Leo just replacing I with o...Wanna know why it's Lei???...Because my Mom used to watched this K-Drama that she really liked,It was Meteor Garden....so basically I was named by Huaze Lei.....

4.I single I have no intention getting a boyfriend bleh*Sticks tongue out*

5.Hummm.....My Scorpio best friend...

6.BABY IM....DANCING IN THE DARKKK,WITH YOU BETWEEN MY ARMSSS...BARE FOOT ON THE GRASS AND LISTENING TO OUR FAVORITE SONG......

-Perfect.....⬇️⬇️⬇️

7.85%.....

8.A libra who is named...Mikaella and a Scorpio named Pamela...Poor me....my name doesn't rhyme with Ella....so we can't call ourselves the Ella gang......

9.My another Capricorn friend named Gabriel....

10.Taurus and Capricorn
Libra and Scorpio
Aries and Cancer

11.I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A STUPIS QUESTION BECAUSE
....this questions why I make an account......But if you go to wattpad you need to make an account so you can read books..so my answer is Because you need it to read or make books....

12.Its pretty....and its VIOLET!!!Pretty.......oh look I'm on 84%....

oh look I'm on 84%

13.May 9 2005..TAURUS MONTH!!!!

And that is all time to tag...20 people...poor people who will be tagged twice.....

_-libraaa-_
_ReikaRen_
_TiffyCake_
CookieLoverTiffany (This is just my another account😂)
BlueCookieMonsta
_zodiaddict_
Musiccakez (Yep I'm tagging you back....sorry)
Uni_Wonders13
Idaho_potato
xxOliviaEpicxx
Raiko-chan184
ishitadas21
Skelecatt
Sokka321
PurpleDragon912
MIKAELLAkim26 (Sorry Mik...)
ella_35 (Now I'm tagging everybody randomly...)

meh....Its 17....the 3 is me.... Like my name Trisha......

Oh and sorry for TAGGING you....can you not tag someone.....when you do the tag....nah......maybe???