Hospital.

Third person p.o.v

The girl fell unconcious from loss of blood. Somebody called the ambulance which immediately brought her to the hospital. She was diagnozed to be in a deep coma.

But all these happened two months ago. Our young sleeping beauty hasn't awoken from her slumber just yet.

Shizuwo's p.o.v

' Where am i? Is this heaven? Well i've got to say if this is heaven then people have overestimated it. Ugh...my head hurts... What happened to my arm? Wait... Am i still alive?! I should be dead by now!? ' was what i thought until the doctor came in.

He sat down on the chair next to me with a board in his hand and a pen in the other.

" Well miss, you sure have been through a lot. " He said with a deep chuckle.

" I assume you don't know who you are anymore. Nor do you know what's happening.Correct? " He said, boredom written all over his face.

" Actually, i do know who i am and as for my surroundings, i'm guessing that i somehow survived the attack and ended up here, in this hospital. Correct, Carl? " I said cockily, not liking the way he acted.

He looked stunned.

" How?!... Most patients don't even remember how to talk properly after waking up from a long coma!?... It is already unbelievable that you could wake up, let alone survive that incident you had,but now you can presume things and- wait... How did you know my name? I didn't wear my badge today!? " He said with a mixture of amazement, fear and shock in his eyes.

But that's when it hit me. ' How could i know his name?! It was merely impossible to have only guessed. Plus, i don't usually act like this. I am usually the weak one, not daring to talk back to others. '