Instincts.

( Sorry! I messed up real bad painting the picture!😅 I know i am not the most brilliant artist in the world. Sheesh, i'm not even an artist! But hey, i tried my best being original. And if you're wondering why i haven't updated in a few days. It's because i am currently having my end of year exams. And plus i drew the picture then. Comment to tell me what to write next and i'll be sure to reply!)

Shizuwo's p.o.v

' That doctor knows a little too much about my situation. Kill him? I can see his blood type isn't the most delicious but i still can't let him get away with all that information!

Oh my god what is happening to me?! How can i ever think of killing an innocent person?! No! Why would i ever even consider killing someone?! What is wrong with me?! ' I thought as i was suffocating the poor guy. Wait... SUFFOCATING THE DOCTOR?!
My hands. They are glued to his throat! I can't take them off!! Oh my god, i am killing someone!!! That's right i better make the most of my first feast. Maybe i should bring him outside? Or is it easier to just cut him up right here? But if i choose the second option, there might be too many witnesses. Even i wouldn't be able to survive all of the fl-. ( What do you think it is?comment it! This piece of information is VERY important to this story.)

Oh my gosh!!! Why am i thinking about this?

I said as i let a river of salty tears stream down my face and onto the dead body. That's it. My life as an innocent highschooler ends here. I am now a criminal.

I said as i dragged the body to the back of the hospital, without anyone noticing, to the back of the building.

As soon as i am sure that there is no undesired presence around me, i feel those instincts kick in. I start to lose conciousness and eveything becomes black.

' I don't understand. I can still feel my body move but, i am not the one controlling it. What is happening to me? Am i just dreaming? Or is it just me going mad? In any case, i don't like this feeling. I don't want to become evil. I just want to get back to my normal life. The one where i lived peacefully. I wanna go back home.'

( I hoped you enjoyed.)