Is this actually happening?

( Hello guys! I'm back. I am deeply sorry for making you guys wait. My device on which I had my wattpad on was taken away from me. 😭😭😭 But anyway, I will be sure to make up to you with this story. Oh, and by the way, the picture of the flower is mine. I wanted to do something that made me stand out from the other authors. What do you think? Do my photography skills need improvement? Tell me in the comments. I'll be sure to reply.Thanks for reading this.🤗) ( Honestly this chapter was so not like me. I just needed to write this for an introduction.😋)

Shizuwo's p.o.v ( point of view )

' Oh my goodness. Am i dreaming? When i asked him out i never expected him to say yes!? '

I was currently laying on my bed, trying to process everything that happened to me today.

~ Flashback ~

" I k-know you don't feel the same way but i was wondering if y-you would like to g-go out on a d-date with m-me? "
I finally said to my long time crush, Dean.

" Sure thing Shizu~ ". He said with his deep voice that sent chills up and down my spine. I shivered at the nickname he gave me.

~ End of flashback ~

' Pull yourself together Shizuwo! ' I thought as i slapped my cheeks.

' Okay. He told me to meet up with tomorrow infront of the fountain. Wait...What fountain?!...Oh right,... In the park...where I go everyday...' Was what I thought after trying to pick myself up.

~le timeskip to the next day~

Shizuwo's p.o.v

I am currently sitting down on the border of the fountain.

(If you don't like the fountain, feel free to change it.😆)

I am waiting for Dean to come. My palms are sweaty and i feel ridiculous just sitting here all by myself. Then
I felt arms snake themselves around my waist. Naturally, i let out a shriek and when i turn around, i find Dean smiling and snuggling his face into my neck.

( The hot shot is Dean

( The hot shot is Dean. This is NOT mine.  Also you could imagine Ayato if you want cause he pretty much fits as well. )

" W-what d-do you think y-you're d-doing? " I manage to say in my shocked state.

" Can't i say hello to my girlfriend? " He says with a wink in the end.

I blush at the mention of  the word 'girlfriend'.

' Does he consider me as his girlfriend? Oh my god!!! How did all this luck suddenly come to me ?! '

" So i-is it o-official now, Dean? "
I ask to which he just rolls his eyes and turns me around so i am now facing him. What he did next was so shocking, it almost gave me a heart attack.

         ...He kissed me...

( This isn't the characters of the story so you can imagine the guy kissing the girl

( This isn't the characters of the story so you can imagine the guy kissing the girl. I am NOT a pervert. 😓🙅)

When we pulled away i was a blushing mess. But something felt weird.

'Why are his teeth so pointy?'

                                       To be continued...