LANY

Donny - actor, singer-dancer, athlete, and model
You - singer, musician, model,

Saturday
It's currently 7:45pm and you're sitting alone at Starbucks, and you just finished your dinner so youre now sipping your favorite drink which is caramel macchiato. While trying to finish your drink, you decided to check your instagram and the first post that appeared on your timeline is LANY's last show here in Manila which is tomorrow, Sunday. You suddenly felt really really sad because you and Donny were supposed to attend but unfortunately, he had sudden work commitments that he only knew of this morning. He had a magazine shoot at their home so he had to go and stay at Laguna. He had no choice but to go to work. You completely understand him though because his career is his top priority (aside from you and his family). He has come a long way to get where he is today.

A few minutes later, your phone suddenly rings. You pick up the phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID as you were expecting it to be Donny (since he hasnt contacted you since this morning) but you were surprised when you heard your manager's voice.

"Y/n, youre not going to LANY's show na tomorrow diba?"
"No na po. Why po?"
"Ay good! Kasi may photoshoot tomorrow and alam kong bet mo ang theme!"
"Ay sige po, i wont miss this! Hahah whats the theme? "
"Bohemian!! Diba ang tagal mo nang hinihintay magkaganyan na shoot?"
"OMG SEE YOU TOMORROW"
"Hahah sabi na nga ba eh! Sige see you. Papasundo nalang kita 10am sharp. Sa Makati lang naman"
"Okay okay hehe thank you again!! See you!"

After the call, you decided to go home so you quickly walked out of Starbucks. As soon as you reached your house, you head straight to the bathroom and take a relaxing shower. You turn on the speakers and put your phone on shuffle. As you were soaping your body, you suddenly felt tears streaming down your cheeks. And thats when you realized why - Hurts was playing. Oh god, why now? You quickly rinsed all the soap off and wiped your hair with the towel. You put on your oversized sweater and fleece pajamas. Aaahhh so comfy. Perfect for this cold weather. You thought to yourself. It was now 10pm and you still werent sleepy and so, you decided to just watch Stranger Things (S2). An hour passed and you were already feeling your sleepiness kicking in. You get ready for bed and your phone suddenly vibrates. You check it and a smile immediately forms because Donny finally messaged you!!

 You check it and a smile immediately forms because Donny finally messaged you!!

You felt quite uneasy for a reason you dont know of thus, you quickly reply.