The beat in my heart (rom x tomboy reader) *lemon*

This is for @Toshirolover hope she likes it and so do you ^_^ 

"I would like to introduce someone." president said as the door open revealing a myumon female wolf "Sup." you said having your hands in your pocket. "I'm Y/n L/n pretty cool to be here." you looked around not bad pretty cozy "As you can see miss l/n is a singer and a dancer not really that type to shop style." president explain to the two bands "Just call me Y/n it will be easier to remember." you said to them "So Y/n where do you live?" one of them ask you shrugged "Here and there whatever the road takes me it's like a hobby but singing and dancing keeps me going." "That sounds like I would do." a leopard male myumon said you looked at him a dirty blonde hair guy with blue eyes you smile makes him attractive. "Will one of you will show her the way to her." president asked "I'll do it." the one you called attractive "Okay then." you said following him to the stairs "Umm... I'm rom just to let you know." he said continue the stairs while looking at you "Well awesome to be here rom you already know me as Y/n." you replied to him. "So do you play any instrument." Rom ask you shook your head in embarrassment "I never played a instrument before but I like to one day mostly the drums always have have the good rhythm of the beat." (A/n: I just realize something I already made two drummers x reader in a row hmm.... wonder what's next) you both finally arrive to your door "Hey if you really want to play the drums I can teach you after my rehearsal sometimes or later just give me a call downstairs." rom said about to got to the stairs but hit the wall nervously getting to the stairs you wave bye you think you two are going to hangout a lot.     

For the past few weeks you finally contact with everyone mostly rom since he's always so nice to you but his band mates not that much. You're always bored when rom not around he was like someone more special to you then you felt in your life it was a nice feeling to it, But sometimes there was just a awkward moments between you and him you both really want to know each other a lot you just can't find the words. 

Everyone was eating well except rom he was doing his job. You were eating f/f until chu chu asked "So when are you going to tell rom you like him?" you cough your food finally spiting it out "What do you mean liking him?" you asked your always good not showing your feelings but this might be hard. "The way you look at him you both hang each other a lot." she answered "Yeah good point rom beginning to be way more happier when you came along." you smile maybe you have a crush on him "I'll think about it." you said thinking about him. The more you think about him the harder to hide your feelings for him so your planning on telling him soon. 

It was the night time you were in your bed writing lyrics for your next song until you heard a door knock. You open it "Oh! umm.... hi rom can I help you?" you asked seeing rom in the front door which was weird though since your always the one to greet him in his front door. "Hey y/n can I come in?" he asked you nodded letting him in. He sat in your bed while you shut your door locking it for some reason you just feel like you had to do it. You sat next to him asking "So what brings you here?" "Something important." rom said looking at you holding your hand you started to feel heated up "Um what's the meaning of this?" you asked being lock up to his blue eyes was his face closer then usually? "Just play along~" he said before you knew it he had his lips crashing into yours you quickly melt into the kiss you wrapped around his neck to get you both closer. He smirked separating the kiss going to your neck you tried to let any moans come out by biting your lip rom said some words while leaving some hickeys in your neck "I've been wanting to do this for so long... ever since I lay eyes on you." "Ahh.." you moan you cover your mouth with your hands not wanting to be embarrass rom remove your hands whispering to you ear "Don't stop moaning I like it when you moan~" you blushed in that comment. You could feel rom going underneath your shirt making you shiver your spines. Rom remove your shirt seeing your f/c bra you tried to not make eye contact with him until you felt your chin lifted seeing rom looking at you saying "Let us begin Y/n~" rom squeeze one of your breast while kissing you, you moan making an entrance for him as you both of your tongues started swirling around each other during your kissing you remove his vest touching his abs you both separated the kiss seeing a string of saliva connected to your tongues. Rom smirked removing your bra nibble on one of your breast while squeezing the other hard making you moan loud you lie on your bad while rom was on top of you kissing your breast. Rom stopped the kiss removing your pants along with your panties at the same time he then put a cloth around your eyes. You felt your legs being lifted on rom shoulder while feeling a warm and wet licking around your clit you moan in pleasure as rom licked your clit further as you keep moaning in pleasure soon you felt rom hit your G-spot. You kept moaning. 

"R-Rom.... I'm gonna... cum" 

"Then cum babe~" 

And so you did feeling rom gulping it "Man.. you taste delicious y/n." rom said making you blush you remove the cloth turning you both around whispering softly to his ear "Now it's my turn~" you kiss his neck leaving loving hickeys he moan but you wanted to be loud you started to make wounds in his neck and licking them. He moan louder then last time you smirked removing his pants along with his boxers you looked at his huge member perfect... you stroke it up and down seeing rom hands turn into a fist panting heavily but not moaning you put into your mouth having your tongue swirling around it. Rom moan loud "Y/n... m-more." you smile as you continue sucking it making rom moan loud "I feel like I-I'm gonna cum." he said gritting on the sheets as juices flow out of him you drink it gulping it down. "You taste amazing rom." you said rom blushed that comment rom turn you both over while kissing each other rom separated kiss making you pout wanting more love "We can always stop here if you want." he said you shook your head "We got this far I'm not holding back." rom smirked "That's my y/n." as he thrust into your women hood you grip on the sheets it was painful you wanted to scream really badly but couldn't but instead you moan really loud louder than rom you stopped after a few minutes giving him a slight nod meaning he could move he nodded back moving into you. As rom kiss you to make you quiet from all your moaning rom started to pump fast and faster while you keep moaning "Y/n... your so tight." rom said panting you lean to his forehead with both of your nose touching "Hey at least I feel the same for you." you said you both smile continue kissing each other for a while rom was still inside of you pumping, you gasp when you started to climax so did rom. You both collapse in the bed while still kissing rom separated the kiss pulling his member out of you making you moan. Both of you lying in the bed around each other arms whisper into your ears 

"You know I love you so much I can't control myself from you." 

You smile hiddinging you face into his chest while saying. 

"I know rom and I love you too~" 

A/n: Wow... 1418 words written in this story well I'm still making more stories so chow! :3