Chapter 6

She swung open the door and the smell over powered her making her inhale it deeply. She looked up and there was Luca staring at her smiling at the clip in her hair. He was wearing blue ripped jeans, hands shoved in his pockets, and a white shirt. She looked around for her parents and they were no where to be found. "Luca? W-what are you doing here?" She asked slowly walking up to him. Instead of answering her he walked up to her and inhaled her scent. He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned in till his nose was touching her neck. He inhaled her scent again making her shiver.

"I always wondered what was so different about you Victoria." Was all he said before his lips crashed with hers. "Mate." He said in between a kiss. She put her hands around his he'd and pulled his hair while pushing his head towards hers deepening the kiss.

"Aggh" she moaned. His touch sent Sparks, no fireworks through her body. He pulled her waist to his and they stayed like that until they both pulled away breathless.

"Mine." He growled sprawling her on the bed. He got in between her legs and kissed her neck right over to the spot he was going to mark her... Mark her.

"S-stop Luca. Please." She said pushing his chest.

"What's wrong Moi Amor?" He asked.

"I'm not... Ready." She said tears in her eyes. Why... Why her!!! His mate!!?? Why!! "I'm sorry and don't want to have to do this but. I Victoria Vincent reg-"

He presses his lips to hers making her stop and not finish the rest. "No Victoria baby!! Please don't." He said tears in his eyes. "Please. I can't loose you too..." He said. What did he mean he can't loose her also?

"You have hurt me in so many ways. Why shouldn't I?" She asked. This earned her a growl. "I Victoria Vincent have loved you from the start. But I can't love a monster Luca. I just can't, I'm sorry. I won't reject you but I won't have sex with you or be marked by you. Not yet. Maybe not ever." She said pulling out of his grasp. "Now. Can I go to work?" She asked him. He shook his head.

"As alpha in this pack I will not allow my mate to be my servant. I dont care if it makes you hate me more or less. I don't want you working for me or anyone. I want you to move in with me." He said kissing her on the hand.

"W-why?" She asked.

"I know you want me Victoria, I do. But if I can't have you then I want you to sleep with me at least." He said forcing his lips on hers and she let him she knew he needed this as much as she did. But she did pull away breathless. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry. But I c- can't." She says flinching away.

"Then you leave me no choice." He said pulling her up bridal style. She screams not a murder type scream but a surprised scream. "You don't mind if I force you to sleep at my house... Do you?" He asks. As if she was in no control she shook her head. "Good." He smirked and kissed her on the temple making her blush and smack him playfully.

"M-my parents won't know where I am." She said.

"They will know. I told them this morning. Your dad was pissed off but your mother was pleased that you found your mate. I've been waiting for years for you Victoria, I thought you knew and could tell but I was wrong." He said frowning slightly making her heart leap for him. Stupid mate bond. She stroked his cheek tracing his jaw, and rubbing over his light beard. He kept walking and before she knew it they were walking up the stairs of the alpha's house. When they got in everyone even Omegas were staring at us with smiles and disgust on their faces. She hid herself in his shirt and heard him chuckle.

Before she knew it she was being set on her feet. "Um... I'll leave you to do what you need?" He asked.

"I did everything before you came." She said.

"What do you um.... Want to do?" He asks not knowing what to do.

"Honestly lay in bed." She said smiling. She sat on the bed that had tons of pillows.

"Want to go to sleep again?" He asked her not as nervous as before. She nodded not knowing he was going to lay down next to him. He walked over and layed in the bed staring at her. She started building a wall of pillows. "Why are you doing that? Now I can't hold you." He said.

"Exactly my point." She said adding seven pillows. She hated down the lights where off and she closed her eyes. But not before hearing Luca growl in frustration. She smirked to herself, yeah that's right Luca Poate you'll have to earn me. She slowly fell asleep in a some how happy way.