S w e e t

Dreams can be bright, full of flowers and fluff, smiles with cheerful laughs, that you can't help but to remember them after you wake up.

They can be a little dark too though.

Full of mysteries, chills spreading up your spine, coldness seeping through your skin as a horrible scene unfold in front of you, that you can't help but to squirm on your bed in fright.

Sometimes, they get a little spicy too.

Passion, warmth and lust enveloping you in their arms. Kisses are shared under a soft blanket with the moon shining through your window. He can be rough and place marks on forbidden places but— who cares? With the detailed scenarios, you'll sweat in your sleep, you'll probably wake up with a huge stain on your bed.

Let's not forget our fairytales!

Pixie dusts that makes you fly, your Peterpan that will guide you in the skies and maybe a Tinkerbell who'll annoy the hell out of you. Monsters and witches may challenge you but with him beside you, nothing can stop you.

Lastly, who doesn't want an angst dream?

I know what you're thinking. Yes, you will need a fucking bucket for your sweating eyes. Painful kisses, longing hugs, unrequited shit and so on. You'll rarely see this kind of dream though.

Dreams can come in different themes. It might scare you, make you giggle, cry or even arouse you.

Are you ready?

You're the leading character anyway, so you don't actually have a choice.

Welcome to your Sweet Dreams.