Terrell 31

This party better be everything Luka said it was going to be or I was going to be his ass, honestly I don't even know why I was here; I should have my ass at home getting ready to go with my boy to the draft but I let Luka and Dwayne's bitch ass talk me into coming to this party. When me and Dwayne walked inside there were only a few people there; the twins, some random niggas I didn't know, the big homie Jaire and his dude.... where the fuck was Luka at and how was he going to invite me to a party then not be here? After talking to the twins and showing them everything was good I walked over to a corner and stood there, so far I was highly disappointed with this party. I was expecting to see asses everywhere, dicks swinging, people fucking and sucking, basically one big ass orgy and not this fucking social hour shyt, I was going to give it a few more minutes then I was leaving because I could be at my place jacking off and still get the same results.

"Dwayne I'm ready to go this shyt is lame as fuck...." I said quietly and noticed the twins looking over here and whispering, okay they were sexy but still I like to jump straight into the action, half these niggas I would never see again so I was trying to get my nut off and leave.

"Rell, chill we got here kinda earlier and I was just talking to the twins and they are just waiting on Luka to get back from the liquor store. But honestly I'm about to see if those niggas are trying to double team me because I'm horny ass fuck." Dwayne said and I shook my head, he was my boy but that nigga was a lowkey hoe.

"Do what you gotta do because if nothing happens in the next five minutes I'm out." I said and Dwayne nodded before walking over to the twins, I watched as he started flirting with them for a second and the next thing I knew that nigga was down on his knees sucking both of there dicks, and it was like that was the green light everyone was waiting for because the next thing I knew everyone was naked (except me) pretty much doing any and everything.

"Why are you standing over here looking all nervous....." Jaire said walking over to me, he was shirtless and I'm not going to lie just seeing him standing there had my dick hard as fuck, but I knew the chances of him being verse or a bottom was slim to none.

"I don't know I guess I'm not feeling this party like I thought I would......" I said looking around the room, my eyes connected with that nigga Bryce, we had chilled a few times together with Luka but I never suspected he got down, I could see he was thinking something because he walked over grabbed me and Jaire's hands and led us up the stairs. "Yo I just want some head....." I said and Bryce started laughing.

"You say that now give it a couple minutes..... I bet you won't wanna leave." Bryce said as he pushed both me and Jaire on the bed, released our dicks from our pants and started alternating between both me and Jaire's dicks. I got the feeling that Bryce was one of those dudes who swore up and down that he's never sucked dick before but within seconds he could have your toes curling.

"Damn nigga....." I moaned as Bryce gently started sucking on my balls while Jaire moved behind him and started eating his ass. From where I was laying I could clearly see Jaire's perfectly sculpted ass sitting in the air ready to be fucked. I was definitely fucking him before this weekend was over..... damn after all that shyt I was talking, just like that I was convinced to stay all three days.

Eventually we switched around so that I was eating Jaire's ass while he was eating Bryce's ass..... the fact that Jaire didn't even jump when I started eating his ass let me know he was down to get fucked and as badly as I wanted to fuck him at this point I really, really wanted to fuck Bryce first, because his ass was just too perfect to pass up. I moved next to Jaire and we both started eating Bryce's ass, given the amount of noise he was making I knew that shyt felt good, a few seconds later I started fingering Bryce, making sure his ass was ready..... not to brag or anything but I was pretty sure I had the biggest dick here and there have been plenty of men and women who have tapped out trying to take all thirteen, so far the only person who has been able to take it all without running has been Dwayne.