Luka 40

It was Saturday night and I was lowkey lonely as fuck; it seemed like everybody and they mom had something going on except me, I guess that was God's way of telling me to sit the fuck down and do the homerwork I've been procrastinating on this entire week; when it came to school work I'm not going to lie I was always procrastinating because I worked better under a deadline and with Elijah out having a good time there was no one here to get me to focus. I got up and started walking around my apartment trying to find something to do, maybe I should pull an Elijah, just pack and bag and drive to a random city where no one knew me to see what kind of trouble I could get into; yeah that's what I was about to do I wasn't going to go anywhere too far maybe Cleveland or Cincinnati. Just as I was about to get in the shower someone called from the intercom wanting me to buzz them in; I really didn't feel like dealing with my big brother Meeko tonight but I knew if I didn't let him in he'd be pissed. A few minutes later Meeko was walking into my apartment with my older brother Li'angelo and I tried my hardest not to swing on his ass.

"Whatever y'all have to say make it quick because I'm about to take a little roadtrip and I'm kinda on a schedule." I said watching Meeko as he walked into the kitchen and started making himself a drink, I was pissed that him and Li'Angelo were spending so much time together and even though me and my oldest brother were trying to move past everything that happened.... he was still a bitch in my eyes.

"Actually Luka..... we think you should stay home tonight; which is why we're here. We need to do some brotherly bonding and we just wanna make sure you're not bored." Li'Angelo said and I just looked at him.

"I'm not an idiot; I can tell by looking at y'all something is going on so either tell me now or get out my crib." I said and for a moment I almost laughed, because saying the word 'crib' made me think of Elijah and all the jokes he made about my age.

"I'll tell you whatever you wanna know Luka.... but answer me this one question; did you shoot Genesis?" Li'angelo asked and I nodded, then Meeko mumbled something like 'good work' or something like that but I could tell Li'angelo was pissed. "Why would you do something like that and risk everything you're trying to do with your life?" He asked.

"Because Genesis is a menance to society and he was going after someone I lo... I really care about plus I heard a little rumor that he was plotting to rob Meeko.... I'm not the type of person who waits to see if it's true or not so I figured I'd eliminate a threat before he got the chance to hurt my brother." I said. "But you basically just told me why y'all are keeping me, hostage, it must have something to do with that nigga....." I said looking at them. "So now y'all wanna play dumb...."

"Luka we just feel like you should stay your ass in the house tonight.... that way you aren't implicated in what's about to happen." Meeko said biting into a sandwich.

"How do y'all know what's about to happen?" I asked and they looked at each other before they responded Elijah sent me a text saying he was about to come over. "You know what I don't even care, but I need y'all to buzz Elijah in and then y'all need to go on with y'alls night." I said walking quickly upstairs to take a shower. About twenty minutes later the bathroom door opened and my heart started racing letting me know that it was Elijah.

"Your brothers told me to do whatever it took to make sure you stay in the house tonight Todd." Elijah said closing the door.

"My brothers aren't my damn parents so if I wanna leave I will, I told you about calling me Todd and I thought you and Duron were going to a strip club or something." I said peeking out the shower door.

"We were and we did until he had to leave or something..... Terico is in New York getting ready for the draft, Serenity is with Roy, Emmanuel isn't answering any of my calls, Jaire is in Houston.... so I figured I'd babysit tonight." Elijah said smirking until I stepped out the shower in all my glory. "That's not going to distract me, Luka...." Elijah said looking up at the ceiling.