Ch 5 - Scared Mindless

You about to witness a recent daytime nightmare I had. As well as Rainer's tough regular week schedule. It's about to get mad.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

A bash at the door and the sound of broken glass echoed and woke your wife. She scared and shook you awake.

"Honey! (FN) I think someone's breaking in."

You throw the sheets over and jump out of bed. "Got it." Let's do this. Not in my house you son of a bitch. "Mizore stay up here and guard the bedrooms. Don't let the kids hear. I'm going down. Be careful."

"Please be safe."

You get to the staircase. Trying to draw a plan. Hot water should do the trick. Know thee enemy. "Halt. Who's there?"

"Me stupid."

Oh hell no. "Pops?"

"Who else dingis?"

You blast hot water from both as hands as hard as you can. Like cannons. You were going to flood your kitchen but worth it if this was going to get an unwelcomed guest out. But as run out of cover to see the damage you see your father fighting it off. He has a smirk on his face as you stop.

"Hmph. Typical. You know you be a man. Fists in my world."

"Hu-cha!" You lunge across the kitchen to nail your old man on his lower forehead and bridge of his nose. He falls to the ground as blood gushed like a fountain. Then uppercut to the lower ribs. You hear a crack as blood drips from his mouth.

"Gah..." He falls on his back and lays there. You start to laugh with evil intent. Brain melting. You sit on top the ribs and laugh. Laugh like it's an all night stand up special on TV or a night out with friends. Tounge out and laughs continue as you keep pounding his face with your fists.

"Ha! You bastard." You laugh. "Think it's funny that I'm killing you. It's been too long." You laugh as loud as you can. Your father is unconscious but you keep punching his temples on both sides. The blood continues to rush as you laugh.

"Pop..."

"Dad..."

You look to the side. You stop in place. Frozen. The twins just watched you almost murder if not on his way out your father. The grandfather they never met. The father in law not invited to the wedding.

"Kids..."

Mizore walked up. "You know (FN), this is much. Even for me."

"Mizore..."

"We're leaving to my mother's."

"But."

"Shut up. I try saw my kids witness a murder you monster. Is this what you do when you're gone for days claiming it's business? What's next another woman? I'm done."

~~~~~

"AHH!" You wake up. You are sweating bullets and catch your fall out of bed. Your hands are touching the floor as you guide yourself down to the carpet. What a God awful nightmare. I haven't had one since Tsukune's second wedding.

Mizore rubs a sleepy eye. "Baby? You out of bed?"

"Floor. Moment please." You pant.

"Bad dream?"

"Oh yeah. Give a time check please."

Mizore with a sluggish turn to see the alarm clock. "Almost 4:30. Any chance you want another hour and change to bed?" She was hurt about your night terror. She didn't care about her sleep at all. She had six hours to potentially sleep once dropping off the kids.