Ch 9 - Feast

I was discussing things with Animefreak1988 who's a good guy who I have been there beginning to end of his Kokoa Volume 1. Knowing him in real life we were laughing at what would happen if Thanksgiving was celebrated in an anime. Now I know readers here are from all over the world. But I will put it in my prospective. If there is one thing I love is sharing culture.

I hope all enjoy this is a special one for me.

~~~~~

Thursday morning came. It was different. Very different. Turning to the clock that said just past 8 AM. Mizore in bed next to you. Hugging your chest as the morning was just getting started.

"Morning Angel." A wide smile came across your face.

"Good morning to you my handsome husband. Today is going to be a good day."

"I have a four day weekend and so do the kids. What can I say? You gave the school the note right?"

"Yes Dear. I'll call it in as well to double check."

"Awesome. No school, no work, and the Aono House for an American Holiday. Know you wanted me to take time off work."

"Because I want you. To sleep in with you, relax on this chest, and take our time doing things like lewd action, maybe a bath, and breakfast." Mizore was rubbing her hands all over. She was enjoying her time of you being home very well.

"Baby easy. The kids."

"Fine Dear. But I'm having my fix when we get home tomorrow night."

You nod. "Your fix? Well I don't wanna be rude."

She play slapped you. "Naughty boy."

Climbing out of bed you shake your head. "I'll get the kids." It wasn't often you got to do that one. Mizore usually woke them up. But turns out the twins weren't in their rooms. They were in the living room watching anime. Good taste. "Hey kids. Do you know what today is?"

"A holiday right Pops?" Asked Storm.

"An American one right?" Pondered Sky.

"Correct. The fourth Thursday of every November starting two years ago your Uncle Tskoon had an idea." You sit across from the sofa since it's story time. Kids haven't had one in a while. "You know Uncle Tsukune and I work so much. Since Yokai Academy takes Western students now, me and him had an idea for a time out families can be together."

"But the weekends?" Thought Sky.

"You have today and tomorrow off from school in which I'll get your make up work. Thanksgiving in America resembles what all of us are thankful for. For instance, this land is in a time of piece. Also I have a wonderful wife and kids. That's just a few things."

"I'm thankful for my grades." Chimed Sky.

"I'm thankful for Seito and I having a sleepover. This is awesome."

"Glad to here it you two. Your mother will be out in a moment. We'll be cooking breakfast soon. Just let you know the Shirayuki Express to the Aono Establishment at 11 AM style B.I.S."

"Dad what the heck does B.I.S. mean?" Asked Storm cluelessly.

"Behind In Seat."

"Ohhh.... we're good." He gave the thumbs up.

~~~~~

It was now a little past noon as she opened the door to the Aono manor. The kids rushing in and taking thier coats off before being greeted by the best blue haired girls. Kammi flew right into Sky.